Summary: What we need in the Land today is Revival. We need to take it out of our four walls into a needed land of unbelievers.
1) Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me. And there stood no man with him, while Joseph made himself known unto his brethren.
2) And he wept aloud: and the Egyptians and the house of Pharaoh heard.
3) And Joseph said unto his brethren, I am Joseph; doth my father yet live? And his brethren could not answer him; for they were troubled at his presence.
4) And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt.
9) Haste ye, and go up to my father, and say unto him, Thus saith thy son Joseph, God hath made me Lord of all Egypt: come down unto me, tarry not:
13) And ye shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that ye have seen; and ye shall haste and bring down my father hither.
19) Now thou art commanded, this do ye; take you wagons out of the land of Egypt for your little ones, and for your wives, and bring your father, and come.
20) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is your’s.
21) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.
22) To all of them he gave each man changes of raiment; but to Benjamin he gave three hundred pieces of silver, and five changes of raiment.
23) And to his father he sent after this manner; ten asses laden with the good things of Egypt, and ten she asses laden with corn and bread and meat for his father by the way.
24) So he sent his brethren away, and they departed: and he said unto them, See that ye fall not out by the way.
25) And they went up out of Egypt, and came into the land of Canaan unto Jacob their father,
26) And told him, saying, Joseph is yet alive, and he is governor over all the land of Egypt. And Jacob’s heart fainted, for he believed them not.
27) And they told him all the words of Joseph, which he had said unto them: and when he saw the wagons which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived:
28) And Israel said, It is enough; Joseph my son is yet alive: I will go and see him before I die.
I want to preach to you on the subject, "Jacobs Revival"
I want to say to you right up front, "I believe in Pentecost Now." Not next week, not next year, not somewhere else, but here and now!
Now! Pentecost! Here and Now!
I do not believe we have to spend our days window shopping thru the book of Acts, looking and searching and picking and choosing, but it’s right here in the book.
2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord, and in one place,
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven like as a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting,
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat up on each of them,
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
This is a revival message, and it’s a revival message about Pentecost Now!
We know that the Lord sent the Former rain in moderation, but He promised that the Latter rain would be a deluge. A flood of water that would fill the ditches that you have dug!
If you think they got wet on the day of Pentecost;
If you read through the book of Acts all the happenings, and miracles, if you think they got wet then, you ain’t seen nothing yet! I said, "You haven’t seen nothing yet! God is about to show himself mightily in this last day.
It’s time to come out:
From behind the rocks;
From you hiding place;
From underneath you umbrella; And let God pour out some water upon you.
This is a day for old men to dream dreams;
This is a day for young men to see visions;
Joseph was a man that was hated for his dreams. People hate it when you have a dream or vision. That they don’t have!