Summary: 1. Life Is An Uncertain Journey 2. Death Appears Certain 3. Salvation Has Been Provided
- Faith which is active puts its trust in another
- Fiery Serpents – Nu. 21:4-9
- For Ab & Isaac God provided a ram, a substitute
I. Isaac Saw the Consecration of His Father.
- He learned that God is to be placed first.
II. Isaac Saw the Consistency of His Father.
- He learned that God is to be obeyed regardless of the cost.
III.Isaac Saw the Confidence of His Father.
- He learned that God is to be trusted regardless of the circumstances
- God provided a Savior for us today
It’s what God does, faithfully, repeatedly, graciously leading us from death to life.