Summary: God reveals His future plans to people who stay between the lines. He performed a miracle with Kim.
STAY BETWEEN THE LINES PART 2
1. Be ye therefore followers of God as dear children.
2. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savor.
3. But fornification, and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not once be named among you, as becometh saints.
4. Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience
7. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light.
9. (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
10. Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which our done of them in secret.
13. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14. Wherefore he saith, awaketh thou that sleepeth, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light.
15. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise.
16. Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
18. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be ye filled with the Spirit.
19. Speaking to yourselves in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
21. Submitting yourselves together one to another in the fear of the Lord.
God knew Jeremiah while he was in his mother’s womb.
God called him and ordained him to be a Prophet before he was born.
Jeremiah might have been called, but he had to walk out his call,
There had to be an obedience factor to God. There were guidelines with the call he had.
He had to stay between the lines.
Jesus knows everything about us, He places calls upon are lives.
We have to walk out the call, but as we walk, we have to stay between the lines.
When God told Abraham to leave his Father’s home land, He had to walk out the call, James said Faith without works is dead, Abraham had to be obedient to God’s call.
He had to leave where he was at, there was an obedience factor.
Jesus knows everything about us, He places calls upon our lives.
We have to walk out the call.
As we walk, we need to remember to stay between the lines.
EPHESIANS 4: 22-32
22. That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lust.
23. And be renewed in the spirit of your mind: