Summary: This exemplfies the Purose of wealth.
Kingdom Wealth Strategies
Be careful to obey all the commands I am giving you today. Then you will live and multiply, and you will enter and occupy the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors. 2 Remember how the Lord your God led you through the wilderness for these forty years, humbling you and testing you to prove your character, and to find out whether or not you would obey his commands. 3 Yes, he humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. 4 For all these forty years your clothes didn’t wear out, and your feet didn’t blister or swell. 5 Think about it: Just as a parent disciplines a child, the Lord your God disciplines you for your own good.
6 “So obey the commands of the Lord your God by walking in his ways and fearing him. 7 For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land of flowing streams and pools of water, with fountains and springs that gush out in the valleys and hills. 8 It is a land of wheat and barley; of grapevines, fig trees, and pomegranates; of olive oil and honey. 9 It is a land where food is plentiful and nothing is lacking. It is a land where iron is as common as stone, and copper is abundant in the hills. 10 When you have eaten your fill, be sure to praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you.
When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
Three Principles to Obtain Wealth
1) Don’t be Greedy
2) Praise - Praise God from where you’re at
3) Remember - Remember that whatever comfort we have from God are not for us to glorify ourselves but rather Glorify God.
The Israelites were called to remember and obey
We can’t be as the Israelites and forget that God had brought us to a place of success and not we ourselves
Wealth is a good thing - Moses is seen here warning the people, that even though they will be prosperous, Prosperity can be both a burden and a blessing contingent upon how it is handled.
Prosperity is only a tool to help us further the Kingdom.
1) Blessing- Handled favor
2) Burden- Mishandle favor
He also warns them not to forget the principles that brought them the promise.
Matthew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.
Kingdom - Methods of God
Eight Step Blue Print for Winners
1) Have Passion - Enthusiasm on a larger scale than imaginable through limited perspective.
2) Be Tenacious - Let Purpose drive you to your destination.
3) Be Decisive - Let every decision you make have purpose attached to it.
4) Never Give up On Your Ideas - Don’t quit until you have exhausted every possibility of success.
5) Broaden your Perspective - Began thinking broader than your present position.
Challenge yourself on a day to day basis to come out of your comfort zone and take larger steps within your capacity. Baby Steps-Adolescent Steps-Adult Steps = Level of Faith
6) Stay in Time - Stay up with the latest and most relevant information and concepts.
Always seek an opportunity to capitalize off of trends.
Trends - Are the direction in which something is developing or changing.
7) Take Action - Move when the time is right. Not according to your own thoughts but according to the pattern of a thing.
8) Bargain - Bargaining = Bar-Gain-ing - Bargaining brings you into connection with people you would not normally connect to on common grounds.
8) Take Delight in Rivalry - Competition is to you as Judas was to Jesus
1) They help you get where you have to get. 2) they’re the scouring pads to success 3) they’re the onlookers of your transition.