Summary: Admittedly a bit weird...the title of my latest Sermon? Well when some things are not heard if reported gently, then they have to be proclaimed like a herald to draw public attention. WHAT THINGS? Fulfillment of all Biblical Prophecies vis-a-vis imminent
Dear Church in the First and Second parts of my message, you would remember that we had classified the Signs of imminent Church Rapture under the following headings...
1. Natural 2. "Battle Royal" 3. Social 4.Historical 5. International 6.Political 7. Pseudo-Spiritual and 8. Commercial.
of which in the first and the second part of my message we had focussed upon the the five signs, today in the concluding part of my message we shall reflect on the final THREE SIGNS beginning with...
ACTION: Display SIDE BY SIDE of
a) pictures depicting a huge human statue seen in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream and
b) Daniel’s vision of Four beasts’
To understand better the emerging World political scenario which is moving towards the climax of fulfillment of Biblical Prophecies, we need to need to have a closer look at one dream of Babylonian Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 2:31-45) and 2 visions of Prophet Daniel (Daniel 7:1-7/21) and Apostle John respectively (Rev 13:7).
Firstly, a look at the similarity of King Nebuchadnezar’s dream and Daniel’s vision, which can be better understood with the help of a table given below…
1. Golden head -- Lion -- Babylonian
2. Silver torso -- Bear -- Medo-Persian
3. Bronze thigh -- Leopard -- Grecian
4. Iron Leg -- 10-horned beast -- Roman empire
5. Feet of Iron and Clay -- The boastful horn -- Anti-Christ or Revived Roman Empire
For a subject within a subject…I am hitting the loop line…
Why did Nebuchadnezzar see the future kingdoms’ as part of a man’s (image) body, whereas Daniel saw them as beasts?
Nebuchadnezzar was an ordinary man, hence with no spiritual discernment, unlike a prophet (1 Cor 2:15) he saw them as parts of a harmless human body, whereas a prophet of God with spiritual insight saw these unregenerate Kingdoms, as what they really are in God’s sight…cruel beasts. When a man commits a murder or a rape, is he not acting like a beast? Yes, all unregenerate souls appear as beasts in the eyes of an omniscient God.Closer to times, can anybody deny that dictators such as Hitler and Stalin had qualities of a beast? Oh for a born-again experience (John 3:3)!!!
Now I am back onto the main track…
Let us look at yet another Slide which would provide us with all the clues’…
ACTION: Display of pictures of
a) 10 -Horned Fourth Beast with LITTLE HORN in front of it
b) Picture of TREATY OF ROME in March 1957
c) Picture of a Divine STONE poised to hit the Human Statue seen in Nebuchadnezzar’s
1. One would observe that the little horn representing the last World power before the Millennial Kingdom is growing from the fourth non-descript beast and NOT from the bodies of the other 3 beasts (also see Dan 7:8 and 21)
2. That little horn representing the Anti-Christ has to have its political roots in the “Roman Kingdom”.
3. That Roman Kingdom is the European Union. In exact fulfillment of the prophecies in March 1957, AT ROME (it could not have happened in any other city…no not even Athens which is part of Europe and the fifth World power), a seed was sown for the birth of European union by what is now popularly known as the “Treaty of Rome”.
4. Anti-Christ’s political and military power would emanate from the European Union. Is it any wonder that EU is fast emerging as a super world power, with the Euro dollar (financial events are a harbinger for the political ones’) already stealing a march over the US dollar.
5. The Stone crushing the World Powers (Daniel 2:34) which is signifying Christ, one would observe is NOT hitting the head, torso, thing or leg of the statue but its FEET which is symbolic of Anti-Christ - the Prophecy of the Armageddon war (Rev 19:19-21).
This Subject is better dealt under the two sub-headings…
a) Outside the Church
b) Within the Church
a) Outside the Church
Consider this Scripture portion
Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, but he spoke with the voice of a dragon. He exercised all the authority of the first beast. And he required all the earth and its people to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching. And with all the miracles he was allowed to perform on behalf of the first beast, he deceived all the people who belong to this world…- Rev 13:11-14
“The secret power of lawlessness is already at work;…” (II Thess 2:7)”
ACTION: Pictures of some False (proven) Indian swamis/Babas’/Godmen