Summary: Be sure that you belong to Jesus
01 Dec 96
Is your name in the Lambs book of Life?
- should know the answer(beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt-Amen
1. What are our priorities as a Christian?
a) Question that we need to ask ourselves in this hour
b) Is it to serve Lord
- or Self
- or the World
1. And if we are serving the Lord
- Is it for things fame, glory or riches
c) We cannot serve two masters according to the word of God
-In Matt 6:24:• Jesus said these words: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
d) These scriptures show a decision , every Christian must makeÚ Ú” daily**
• 2. Are you on the right highway with the Lord.
a) Jesus said in Matt 7:13-14 :• Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: (14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
b) And once you enter into that gate with the Lord
c) Do all you can to stay there on that road with the Lord-Amen
**The Devil job is out to get you back on that broad road to destruction- Amen
d) There are many spiritual roads that lead to destruction in this hour of the church
-The world is looking for a spiritual answer
- But in the wrong fields
e) We must know who we are in Christ Jesus
- so that we can share the REAL RISEN LORD WITH THE UNSAVED-Amen.
3. Again we can ask what are our priorities as a Christian?
Questions to ask your self!!!•
a) If the money system was to all of a sudden crash
-Would you still be serving the Lord?
b) If every bank in this nation was to go bankrupt what would you do?
c) If all the world’s money systems were made into one uniform system
-AND you were required to take a mark before you could buy sell or trade what would you do?
d) I personally believe these days are coming
-These are real life questions to ask ourselves!!!!!
e) But only the true body of Christ will go up in the rapture.
Ú Ú”-Rev. 20:4: • And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I say the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their fore heads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Will we be around when the Anti-Christ comes into power
-I hope not, I want to already be raptured off of this planet-Amen
2. When the Anti-Christ comes into power he will claim to be Jesus coming the second time.
**Turn to Revelation 13
• a. He will have a world-wide influence (shown in Rev 13:8)
3. His control in the world will be spiritual, political and economic
a) Political and economic control • in Rev 13:16-18•
• -Where he forces both small and great to take the mark of the beast
Rev 13:16-18• (Political control)• -And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: (17) (Economic control)•-And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath under standing count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
- The great mentioned are those in political power
- Some Christians believe that 666 (Mentioned in Rev 13:18)
• will be an 18 digit number assigned to everyone
- This number will be permanently planted on the body and scanned whenever you go to buy, sell or trade
-*So there is technology in place we speak.
b) He will have Spiritual control•
-Will force• everyone to worship him Rev 13:8:• If you do not belong to Jesus you will worship the Anti-Christ.
Rev 13:8:• And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him , whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
• - He will convince people that he is God and worthy of adoration, worship and loyalty