Summary: God does not mind killing, removing, sacking, sweeping away anything or anyone to satisfy His children.
“ For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”.
After going through the rigour of a busy day, one retires at night to rest and or sleep. It is at this time that a person sometimes thinks about all that he or she went through during the day. There could be regrets. It is possible for there to be pains. Sometimes, there would be a need for succour, consolation and solution to problems, which are not easily attainable at this time and so, one has to wait. This wait could be very strong. It would incite a desire to see the early hours of a new day, when solution and soothing will come to the pains that went on throughout he night.
From the text above, we can draw out 8 lessons:
1. Night of darkness represents weeping. It says: Weeping may endure for a night” Perhaps, as you are reading this message, the enemy has been making you to cry, l decree and prophecy upon your life, that your period of sorrow is over in the name of Jesus. Amen. The night is a convenient period for the powers of darkness. Darkness is a convenient environment for wickedness and it is a period weeping and grumbling takes place.
2. The morning represents joy. I decree and prophesy into your life, that if you are reading this message and the enemy has stolen your joy, it shall be restored to you today in the name of Jesus.
3. God Himself has not ordained that any night should endure forever. Whatever your situation might be today, there is no signal from heaven, that will go on forever. The text says: “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. It will not be long.
4. After every night, comes a glorious morning. I pray that your morning of joy will come in the name of Jesus.
5. The enemy does not have the last say on your life. In fact, nobody has the last say on your life. No condition is permanent. There is a God called the Almighty, the Greatest on. His power is the greatest. God is the only one that has the last say concerning your life. Once God says: “Let there be light”, It is finished; there will surely be light. All that is required is His command; a word from Him will make every stubborn situation to bow.
6. The powers of the night flee before the morning. This means that their activities are limited to the night and once the morning appears, they are exposed. So they prefer to flee.
7. If you have been weeping, stop crying. Stop it because your morning has come. That is what the scripture says, Beloved, get this fact right, crying will not appease the enemy neither will it move the hand of God. In fact, it could worsen the situation because it is a display of unbelief that strengthens the enemy.
8. Discouragement is a destroyer. It sees the obstacle but faith sees the way out. When you are discouraged, you are telling God that He cannot help you. Joshua sent out spies to spy out the promise land they brought back a report that discouraged the Israelites; they saw the people of the land as giants that they could not overcome. They had forgotten that it was God who said they should go and possess the land. They should have known that since He said they should go, He would be with them because the battle is the Lord’s and He will fight it. These people eventually provoked God to anger and they all perished in the wilderness. They did not get to the promise land. Only their children did. God would rather prolong the day, than the night. He will not prolong your darkness