Summary: 4 times in Scripture, the phrase "The Just Shall Live by Faith" is repeated; 3 times in New Testament – each with different emphasis...
1. Sin = Death – Eden &Adam, Ezekiel 18:20
Living process – A process of Faith
* Life begins at _____ (40? Conception?, 16?, 21?,)
* Death begins at ______ (birth? sin? death?)
* Are you a Christian? I go to church, I’ve been baptized, I’m trying, I’m Catholic, I’m Baptist, I’m not interested. I used to be, I can’t, I don’t know how, I’ve learned the Catechism, I’ve been confirmed, NO! Are you Christian?
1. Making a Living
1. Hebrew 11:31
2. Joshua 2:8-12, 18 ... RAHAB
3. I John 5:11-12 – Eternal life is a person
* Are you getting by? I’m getting it done – paying the bills, keeping my head above water, I’m going to Heaven…it’ll be okay. Yes, I’m miserable – but isn’t everybody? There’s more to life…
* Faith for the “big” things – death, kids, tragedy, etc. – but not for every day stuff
Matthew 14:28-31 – How BIG is your God?
(Excelling & expanding) * have & keep having…more then enough
Life – Vitality, animation // abundant – very high, times two, supreme, advantage
* Ephesians 3:20 - He is able to do…
* II Peter1:3-4 His divine power has given us everything we need…
* John 4 –Jesus offered a drink
* John 7:38 – Faith = Rivers of living water flowing self & others