Summary: We miss opportunities everyday to bless Jesus. He is right in front of us, yet we do not see Him. When we minister to the "least of these," we minister unto the Lord.
Lord, When Did We See You-
- The church today misses opportunity to minister to
the Lord - to touch the Lord - to bless the Lord
- We must open our eyes and see Jesus right in front
of us- everyday, everywhere (Matt 25)
- The Word of the Lord is clear for our congregation
- There is a calling on this congregation
- We are entering into new realms of glory, anointing,
and revelation - there is a momentum
- With the anointing comes responsibility
- God has given a clear vision but what is the cause-
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all
the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the
throne of His glory.
- Jesus is speaking of the Day of The Lord
- A term that we see in the prophets starting with
- Peter quoted Joel in Acts 2, talking about the Day of
The Lord - The Great and Terrible Day
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and
He will separate them one from another, as a
shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
- Clearly Jesus is speaking of the Day of Judgment
- A day when each one of us will stand before the
throne and give an account
- Rev 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every
eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all
the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him.
Even so, Amen.
- Jude 14b …"Behold, the Lord comes with ten
thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on
all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all
their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an
ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which
ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
- The day is coming!
33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but
the goats on the left.
- Nobody wants to talk about this - but it is a reality!
- Not everyone is going to Heaven!
- Some are sheep, Some are goats
- We make our own decision what we are going to be
- How do you know if you are a sheep or a goat-
- John 10:26 But you do not believe, because you are
not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear
My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
- Ps 100:3b…We are His people and the sheep of His
- Mark 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the
world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16
He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but
he who does not believe will be condemned.
- Matt 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, ’Lord,
Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out
demons in Your name, and done many wonders in
Your name-’ "And then I will declare to them, ’I never
knew you; depart from Me, you who practice
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand,
’Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the
kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of
- Eph 1:3b He "has blessed us with every spiritual
blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
- 1 Cor 2:9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor
ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who
- In our blessing, there is a responsibility
35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was
thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and
you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me;
I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and
you came to Me.’ 37 "Then the righteous will answer
Him, saying, ’Lord, when did we see You hungry and
feed You, or thirsty and give You drink- 38 When
did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked
and clothe You- 39 Or when did we see You sick, or
in prison, and come to You-’ 40 "And the King will
answer and say to them, ’Assuredly, I say to you,
inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these
My brethren, you did it to Me.’
- Here is where the rubber meats the road - the cause
- Lord, when did we see you-
- I was hungry and you gave me food
o There are two important directives for each
o Natural & Spiritual - they both apply!
o There are people starving in the natural