Summary: God is more then enough FDR John 6 1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 3 And Jes
God is more then enough
1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.
2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
4 And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh.
5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?
6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
8 One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, saith unto him,
9 There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand.
11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
· God in is infinite wisdom could have made us anyway he wanted. It amazes me when I think and try to comprehend the vast knowledge God used when he created our body. They external:
· Our nose…with two big holes in the end of it.
· Our Eyes, and eye balls…the positioning of them.
· The way we reproduce…it’s weird.
· The way we digest our food and expose of waste…it’s weird. We could have been made to not need to digest and expose - but there was a great reason why God made us that way.
· There is a desire that we have when we haven’t eaten in a while….Never stand between a pregnant women and a refrigerator….you might just die.
· By creating use the way He did we understand what it is like to be hungry. To need that nourishment or we will surly die.
· GOD DESIRES THAT WE HAVE a hunger and a craving inside us, not for fried chicken our peanut butter but for a divine relationship with our eternal creator.
· In Genesis God came down in the cool of the day and met with His friend. He had a relationship with Adam.
20 And Noah built an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.