Summary: A question from God. "what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?" Must reading for Americas future.
Moslem America part 2. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. Amos 8:11-12. Many are afraid of prophecy and many do not understand it. Prophecy is a vital link between us and God. In part 1, we left off with 5 questions from Christ, they were; 1.“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?” 2.” for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?” 3. “what communion hath light with darkness?”
4.”what concord hath Christ with Belial?” 5.” what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?” These questions are found in 2 Cor 6, 2 Cor. 2:14 thru. Lets take each and discuss them. 1.“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?” Agreement means; 1. Concord; harmony; conformity.
2. Union of opinions or sentiments; as, a good agreement subsists among the members of the council.
3. Resemblance; conformity; similitude.
4. Union of minds in regard to a transfer of interest; bargain; compact; contract; stipulation.
1. Ask yourself this question, does the word of God agree with the words of the Muslim creed? No. It cant, if the Holy Bible would be in agreement with the Muslim Quran, then the Bible would be false and we all would be at the mercy of Satan. There is no, Concord; harmony; conformity, Resemblance; nor Union between the Bible and this sect. False religions are a danger to mankind here is a partial listing of all religions; 1.Christianity 2 billion
2.Islam 1.3 billion
3.Hinduism 900 million
5.Buddhism: 360 million
6.Chinese traditional religion 225 million
7.primal-indigenous 150 million
8.African Traditional & Diasporic 95 million
9.Sikhism 23 million
10.Juche 19 million
11.Spiritism 14 million
12.Judaism 14 million
13.Baha’i 6 million
14.Jainism 4 million
15.Shinto: 4 million
16.Cao Dai 3 million
17.Tenrikyo 2.4 million
18.Neo-Paganism 1 million
19.Unitarian-Universalism 800 thousand
20.Rastafarianism 700 thousand
21.Scientology 600 thousand
22.Zoroastrianism 150 thousand
2. ” for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?” Fellowship; 1. Companionship; society; consort; mutual association of persons on equal and friendly terms; familiar intercourse.
2. Association; confederacy; combination.
3. Partnership; joint interest;
4. Company; a state of being together.
5. Communion; intimate familiarity. 1 John 1.
3. “what communion hath light with darkness?” Communion;
1. Fellowship; intercourse between two persons or more; interchange of transactions, or offices; a state of giving and receiving; agreement; concord.
2. Mutual intercourse or union in religious worship, or in doctrine and discipline.
4.”what concord hath Christ with Belial?”
1. Agreement between persons; union in opinions, sentiments, views or interests; peace; harmony.