Summary: A Message to all
· Felt the Betrayal of one of His Disciple’s
· Felt the Denial of one of his own
· Felt the Agony of Praying in the Garden alone
· Felt the Pain of a false trial Mark “False witnesses” before the Chief Priest
· Felt the Pain of being Blindfolded and the hit by the soldiers hands
· Felt the Pain of Being Scourged
· Felt the pain of being stripped
· Put a scarlet robe on him
· Platted a crown of thorns on his head
· Mocked him
· Spit upon him
· Took a reed and hit him over the Head
· Crucified Him
· Nailed him to the cross
· Parted his garments
· Cast lots for his garments
· Pilate mocked him
· Chief priest and the elders mocked him
· Felt that God had forsaken him
· Tried to give him vinegar to drink
· Tried to give him wine mingled with myrrh
· Pierced his side
* The view - A Sea full of sins that will not be remembered
- A New outlook on Life
Ja 5:20 “Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.”
Prov 11:30 “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.”
*The View – You will sinners once condemned to hell inherit a mansion in Glory
Mount Horeb – Find God’s calling for you Ex 3:1
Otherwise known as Sinai: The Ten commandments, Also you can see in Ex 19 where it looked like it was on Fire
*The View – A Life of Blessings that God has for you
*The View – See your church grow and prosper
Mountains near Capernaum – Bible Mt 5:3-7:27
Approx. 44 topic in his sermon
The ten major sections of the Sermon on the Mount are as follows:
1.The Beatitudes (5:3–12): The blessed rewards of living as citizens of Christ’s kingdom.
2.The lessons of salt and light (5:13–16): The effects of Christian living on the world.
3.True righteousness (5:17–48): The deeper meaning of the law of God.
4.Practice without hypocrisy (6:1–18): The right motives for giving, praying, and fasting.
5.The Christian’s concerns (6:19–34): Serving God with singleness of purpose and putting the concerns of His kingdom first are actions that free us from anxiety over lesser things.
6.Warning against judgment (7:1–6): The dangers of judging others harshly and carelessly.
7.Invitation to prayer (7:7–12): The blessings and privileges of prayer.
8.The two ways (7:13, 14): Choose the narrow way, not the broad way that leads to destruction.
9.A tree and its fruit (7:15–20): “By their fruits you will know them.”
10.The importance of deeds (7:21–29): To obey God is far better than talking about your obedience.
*The View – See a new view of life for Jesus
*The View – You will see Jesus Increase in your Life
*The View – See Jesus Increase in your life
Mount Moriah – Sacrificial Gen 22:9
Sacrifice, Obedience, Faith
*The View – You will see yourself prosper for a change
Mount Nebo – Get a view of the Promised Land Deu 32:49
*The View – You will see the most unbelievable sight
A Great Light – Jesus