Summary: We need a closer walk with God
My Redeemer Liveth.
Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
I. I know:
A. To Know is to
1. Be known
2. Have knowledge about something
3. Perceive, to see and to find out
8. Be acquainted with
9. To consider
10. To declare
B. I know by:
a. Some had to tell me about Jesus
1) Their experience Showed me Christ
2) Their experience Convinced me of Christ
b. I have experienced God in my life
1) By Salvation
2) By Peace
3) His Grace in my life
· Answered Prayer
· Great Christian family
a. I have a personal Relationship with Christ
1) He Gave me His Holy Spirit
C. It is our Job as Christians To Make Known Jesus TO TELL OTHERS.
1. Perceive Christ in our thoughts. James 1:14-15
1) Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
2) Psalms 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
3) Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
4) 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
5) Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
6) Psalms 119:15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
7) Psalms 143:5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
2. Declare Christ in our talk.
3. Declare Christ in our walk.
a. Walk in truth 2 John 3-4 3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
b. Walk by faith 2 Cor. 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
c. Walk in The Spirit Gal. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
d. Walk in Love Eph. 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
e. Walk like Christ 1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
4. Reveal Christ in our Life.
II. My Redeemer
1. I am Christ’s and He is mine
a. 1 Cor. 6:19-20 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
2. Christ has given us all things
a. Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
b. 2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
3. He has given me a mansion
a. John 14:1-6
1. Bought Me
2. My avenger
3. My ransom
4. Redeemed from Death
C. Bought By Christ Precious Blood
2. We can only be redeemed by The Precious Blood of Jesus
1) Vs. 10-13
· Rom. 7:7
· If we could be redeemed by the Law then God sent His only begotten Son to Earth to die in vain.
2) Vs. 14
· Col 1:14, Titus 2:14
· Heb. 9:11-14
· 1 Pet. 1:18-19 ( Rev. 5:9 )
3. Verses to read
Job 33:23-24 23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness: 24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.