Summary: Seeking to move ahead in UNITY!
On the Same Page! Titus 3
But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing
to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.
Titus 3:9-11 NIV
How do we get on the same page?
1. Step Under Chain of Command! Titus 3:1
• Be Subject to Rulers & Authorities
• Be Obedient
• Be Ready to Do Whatever
2. Step Away From The Rumor Mill Titus 3:2
• Slander No One
• Shoot for Peace
• Be Considerate
• Be Gentle Toward Everyone
3. Step Around the Cow Piles Titus 3:9
• Long-Term Disagreements
• That Have An Element of Truth on Both Sides
• That Keep YOU from Going Anywhere!
Know when to Walk Away! v. 10
Get Your Hands Dirty Helping Others! v. 13-14
Get into Productivity! v. 14
Receive Others Joyfully and Wish them Well v. 15