Summary: To Love one another.
John 13:34-35 “Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (NIV)
Question: How do I show love?
1) Be Genuine. Vs. 9
Question: Why don’t we love Genuinely?
Key: We must reject sin without rejecting people!
2) Be Courteous of others needs. Vs. 10
Brotherly Love—literally means family relationship.
Key: God can do great things through the person who doesn’t care you gets the credit.
3) Be Contagious with Enthusiasm. Vs. 11
Question: How do you keep your Enthusiasm?
4) Be Positive, Be Patient and Be Prayerful. Vs. 12
Question: Why should Christians be the most positive people? Romans 8
Key: Always expect the best, when things are tough, be patient and whatever happens never stop praying!
5) Be Sharing your heart and love with Others. Vs. 13
Key: Open your Heart and Home to Others!
6) Be a Blessing and never speak evil of another. Vs. 14
bless—literally means speak well of.
7) Be Sympathetic to each other’s feelings. Vs. 15
Key: Everyone needs understanding, somebody to listen.
8) Be at Peace avoid pride and partiality. Vs. 16
50 Times—in the N.T. is says “one another” referring to Christians.
Question: How do you relate to your family of believers?