Summary: Peter’s Sermon after Pentocost
PETERS SERMON ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST
Who was Peter? Peter was famous for his Denial of Christ Three times. But, Peter was also a Preacher. Peters Sermon on the Day of PENTECOST was one of Power and one that we can learn much from. Let us look at that Sermon and see how we can apply it to our lives.
1. Peter Preached with Boldness: VERSE 14 Acts 4:13
2. Peter Preached on The Holy Spirit: VERSES 17-18 Acts 1:8
3. Peter Preached on The Tribulation: VERSES 19-20 Matthew 24:21
5. Peter Preached on the Crucifixion: VERSES 22-23 John 19:16-18
6. Peter Preached on the Resurrection: VERSE 24
[A]--THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD: Revelation 20:11-15
[B[--THE RESURRECTION OF THE SAVED: I Thess. 4:13-18
7. Peter Preached on Eternal Security: VERSE 27 John 10:27-31
Application: Peter was a Preacher. But, more than that, Peter was a Powerful Preacher. Did you get the message today? This evening, we will find out the Results of Peters Sermon on the Day of Pentecost.