Summary: We identify some simple but jewels of truth that ministry has taught me.
By Wade Martin Hughes, Sr.
Matthew 6: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth does nor rust will corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal;
21. For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also.
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.
I think some times we make life so complicated we miss the simple enjoyment.
Here are 50 simple things we should consider.
Here are some of my simple things listed,
I like to think on them one at a time.
Make a copy, sit under a shade tree with a glass of ice tea and enjoy life and ponder my Philosophy 101 lesson.
Just pondering again, thinking about life and death.
You are special, I thank God for friends.
We celebrate in your life, and thank God for all the precious memories.
Death is not death if it brings us closer to God,
we just go into the closet (the grave) and change.
As graduation from the kindergarten qualifies one to go to the first grade, so death qualifies us to real life, abundant life.
Look what really happens, we just travel and then, are in the land of our dreams, no more tears, no more pain, a reunion of the ages, to see JESUS face to face, and join the praises around the throne eternal.
Of course, life can be painful and we will share some tears, but may we also celebrate in that GOD DOES ALL THINGS WELL.
Get you an old songbook and look up a song called
"ALL THE WAY MY SAVIOR LEADS ME," this is our story.
Know, the same time that separates us will bring us together again.
Celebrate the HOPE IN JESUS, we will be together again.
We never lost our family, we know where they are, we shall be WITH THEM. Maybe soon, Jesus will come and WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE WHEN JESUS WE SHALL SEE, I think our loved ones gone before have already been at Jesus’ feet and ask Jesus to touch His hurting family, RECEIVE AGAIN DAILY.
I am not very smart as anyone can read, but I have developed a class which I call
I have learned these things.....
1) Nothing is as bad as it first appears.
2) Good comes out of evil.
3) Nothing can happen to you today that
that God can’t handle.
4) The good news is the bad news is not true.
5) Time is a tonic.
Time will never return.
Time is the most precious gift you have.
6) You deserve what you tolerate.
7) Life is a mirror.
If a donkey looks in, don’t expect to see a prophet.
8) It is not what happens to you the matters,
it is what happens in you.
9) Problems neither make you strong or weak,
they just show which you are.
10) Tribulation is a test tube.
11) It takes more faith to get out of the boat, than it does to stay seated.
Yet the world will talk about the man that dares to try.
12) Bury the past or it will bury you.
13) You can if you want to... you will find an excuse to justify
14) What you love you will find time for....
15) Trouble and sorrow and life are only temporary.
16) If you hate stink, keep your garbage can clean.
17) Do not entertain doom and gloom.