Summary: God has a plan for each and every one of us.
1. God has made plans for each and every one of us.
- Before you were born
- Plans for your appearance your direction, your gifts, etc...
2. God’s plans for us are always in our best interest.
- God never seeks to harm us
- Satan harms and we harm ourselves
- God wants to enrich our lives
3. Prosperity is not a physical wealth
- Rich in knowledge
- Rich in love
- Rich in faith
- Rich in Joy
- Rich in salvation
4. God desires that we follow His plans for our lives
- Ernestly pray
- Actively search for Him.
5. No plans work unless they are searched and studied
- Failure to search out the plan, leads to failure
- God will direct through His scriptures and the prompting of the spirit