Summary: How we as believers are forgiven
Power of Forgiveness
This morning we’re talking about the forgiveness of God.
Admitting we are in need of God’s forgiveness implies that we have in some way failed. That’s why we need God’s forgiveness, because we’ve all sinned or failed God in one way or another.
What does the Bible say about our sin and what Has God done to deal with our sin?
Church God has made prepared for our sin.
Look at Vs.1 &2
God gives us three words for sin.
1. he says (Transgression) which means –going away form or departing, the act of rebellion against God.
2. he says in vs. 1 whose sin- meaning the coming short of what God intended and defying his authority When we fail according to God’s Law, and are condemned by it.
3. He says in Vs. 2 Iniquity- meaning the corrupt, twisted and crooked.
Twisting God’s grace to fulfill our desires.
But the writer doesn’t stop there with three words he gives us three words for What God does with sin.
1. forgiven – which means he has literally lifted our sins off. That is Burden removing.
2. Covered- the blood on the mercy seat. Ark of the Covenant. The Greek word for Mercy seat is translated. Propitiation.
3. Impute- means that he does not count it against us.
You say pastor I know God has made preparation for my sin but why do I still feel so dead inside?
I want to share with you Four ways to rid your self of condemnation and guilt.
The first. Thing you need to do is
1. Declare your Disappointment’s:
Share your heart with God. Confess your sin and guilt
Not with other people First…
Because we tend to try and manipulate people with our feeling’s
(((( Are you trying to Get from people, What only God can give you?))))
( Far, to many are hiding from everything: When we confess, we help set our selves Free)
This little statement is really three four-word sentences, which when taken together give you the key for moving forward with your life.
I can’t go back.
I can’t stay here.
I must go forward.
Forgiveness is God’s means of letting go of the past and moving forward with God.
When I said last week that forgiveness is "simple" I don’t mean that it is easy. If you have been deeply hurt, nothing will be harder for you than letting go. But the message of our text is clear:
Unless you let go of the past, you are doomed to live there forever
You say How do I let it Go?
2. Determine who your Deliver is:
You have to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God can and will forgive and cleanse you>>>>>
And declare it to God, Satan, other’s and Yourself
Because if you don’t Satan will intimidate you, and intimidation lead’s to Isolation and Isolation to bring Hopelessness, is a killer..
Are you lead by condemnation or conviction?
Conviction-to find wrong.