Summary: This is a prayer sermon for those with symptoms of spiritual bondage
POWER TO BREAK OUT OF THE CAGE
New Living Translation
Your leader will break out and lead you out of exile, out through the gates of the enemy cities, back to your own land. Your king will lead you; the LORD himself will guide you."
Miche 2:13 (Haitian Creole Version)
13Bondye ap pran devan, l'ap louvri yon chemen pou yo. Yo menm, y'a kraze pòtay yo, y'a pase lib soti deyò. Wa yo a va mache devan yo. Wi, se Seyè a ki va mache alatèt yo.
• I receive the power to break out on every side in Jesus name.
• You demon of poverty shutting in my destiny be arrested by fire.
• I command every cage of
- evil tongue
- demonic prophecies
- witchcraft spells and curses
- personal negative confessions
- household wickedness
• With holding my destiny, break and free me in Jesus name.
• I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
• I reject the spirit of impossibility, I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.
The worst thing that a human being can be facing is to be caged by the forces of darkness. Someone who is caged will notice some characteristics;
• When you are going older, your hair is graying, and you have nothing at all to show for it you are in a cage.
• If when you go to a high school reunion meeting, you are ashamed for your peers to ask what you do you are in a cage.
• If your marriage has become a rumble in the jungle like Mohammed Ali and Joe Frazier you are in a cage.
• If you keep running into spider webs you are in a cage.
• If you keep seeing strange animals chasing you in the dream you are in a cage.
• If every success you have is achieved through hard stress and toil you are in a cage.
• If you are single and the only men that want to know you are pot bellied sugar daddies you are in a cage.
• If your idea of fun is renting pornography videos you are in a cage.
• If it is only your own sex that attracts you, you are in a cage.
• If when you wake up in the morning you see strange marks on your body you are in a cage.
• If you eat or drink in the dream you are in a cage.
• If you find yourself in meetings suddenly with strangers or friends in the dream you are in a cage.
25About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose.
There is a power that is greater than any witchcraft power. There is a power greater than any form of bondage there is a power greater than any sickness. There is a power greater than death itself.
When Christ died, a power was unleashed. It was called the power of the Holy Spirit.
John 14:25-27 says, “25"All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Gal 3:13-14 says: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
That same power was the power that rescued us from curses brought on by our sin and disobedience.
Col 2:14-15 says: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
That same power was responsible for freeing us from evil ordinances and pronouncements that members of the kingdom of darkness had called against us.
What is a cage? A cage is an enclosure made of mesh, bars or wires, used to confine, contain or protect something or someone. A cage is traditionally used to confine animals as pets, as meat, or in zoos. So when you are in a cage you are going no where. It does not matter if you flew from Haiti or Zimbabwe or Russia and you are now in America. The fact that you are caged will speak for itself. It will speak in the experiences you are having.