Summary: Prayers sermon against spiritual captivity
To reinforce something is to strengthen it. So when we talk of reinforced captivity we talk of a situation whereby captivity is being strengthened.
There are several ways that this plays out in real life. Let me give a few examples;
1. Witchcraft covens are known to reinforce spells on those they have already made captive.
2. Those who curse or place embargo and notice that the one they cursed is being set free and things are easing up for that individual may make a new set of curses to put the unsuspecting victim back into stress and hardship.
3. When someone who is sick in the body by reason of arrows of wickedness is finally fighting it with the Word, prayers, and fasting, the sickness begins to wear away and the victim starts to get better. But those who have caused the sickness with voodoo spells and spiritual wickedness notice it and they go and strengthen the ritual or the altar where they had set all this up.
There are so many instances when this occurs but the aim of the wicked is to ensure that the one in captivity and suffering never comes out of it.
• In some cases, the ones causing pain may be justified to do so, because of the transgressions of the victim.
• Some are just oppressors because they have covert powers over the victim.
• Some are just carrying the wishes of their father the great serpent.
One thing that has to be pointed out is that this happens usually because there is a door of affliction open through which the evil projections and propagations find their way into the life and existence of the victim being attacked.
These doors are caused by sin and negative actions like unforgiveness on the part of the victim.
The bible says in Ephesians 6:10-18 for us to put on the whole armor of God.
We need to pray to destroy reinforced captivity in our lives. It is vicious and can turn even the strongest Christian into a mental and emotional wreck who may even become suicidal.
Proverbs 13:12 English Standard Version (ESV)
12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
LORD, the God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence."
The Restoration of Israel Isaiah 49:23-25
…23"Kings will be your guardians, And their princesses your nurses. They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth And lick the dust of your feet; And you will know that I am the LORD; Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame. 24"Can the prey be taken from the mighty man, Or the captives of a tyrant be rescued?" 25Surely, thus says the LORD, "Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; For I will contend with the one who contends with you, And I will save your sons.…
1. Lord, have mercy on me and release me from every reinforced captivity in Jesus name..
2. Every reaction to the prayers I am praying this morning let them be destroyed by the hammer of God.
3. Father, Hold every reinforced captivity captive for my sake in Jesus name.
4. Lord touch the hearts of the wicked ones who won’t let me go in Jesus name.
5. Free me finally from witchcraft resistance and captivity in Jesus name.
6. Father, recode any formula that you have given to me to escape witchcraft captivity that the enemy has found out.
7. Any altar anywhere in existence being used to reinforce captivity in my life, scatter in the name of Jesus.
8. Whatever token the enemies of my destiny are using to reinforce against me be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
9. Any legality or rights that the enemy has to reinforce against me Lord seize it from them and set me free.
10. My property in the hands of those reinforcing against me my child my ministry my business in Jesus name.
11. Father turn me into a ball of Holy Ghost fire that cannot be reinforced against in Jesus name