Summary: Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar so the secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.
My enemies shall regret my reading this message in the name of Jesus.
Somewhere in 2000 A.D. some Satanists gathered for a meeting. They finished their meeting and went away but they forgot a document. A believer found that document. Let me read to you what is on that document; so that you will know what is going on. They titled the Document Satan’s 2000 A.D. Project.
STRATEGIES TO DESMANTLE THE CHRISTIANS
1. Don’t permit them to read their Bible. Interest them in reading anything but the bible. Let them read amusing stories and magazines from our library. Let them read books that are not useful to their spiritual lives. Let us ask ourselves whether they are succeeding or not. Many will buy their newspapers and read it from page to page. Some will even underline the sentences of a newspaper and read the obituaries. But the Bible, no.
2. Push them into becoming lazy about prayers because if you allow them to pray, the spirit of their God will discover our plans and they will overcome us.
3. Let them hate fasting because if they fast they will be strong.
4. Don’t allow them to love one another. Remove sincere love from their midst.
5. Let them hate holiness messages with perfect hatred.
6. Let them criticize one another.
7. Give them freedom in cleverness and lying.
8. Let them know about the return of Jesus Christ, but let them think that there is still time so that they will not be prepared is that not true?
9. They must not witness or preach the gospel. Tell those of them who have Television to stay in front of it for hours and hours
10. Ask them to remain poor by forbidding them to tithe and for making them ignorant on removing the wealth of our people.
And Lucifer signed the paper. Close your eyes and pray like this “Agenda of Satan, you will not prosper in my life in the name of Jesus.”
According to that satanic agenda, one area that they want Christians to be completely ignorant about is praying to capture the wealth of the wicked or satanic agents. Now, I want to make some statements, which I want you to take notice of.
a. God owns everything. Psalm 24: 1:. “ The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein”. In Psalm 50 from verse 10, it says for every beast of the forest is mine and the cattle upon a thousand hill. If I were hungry, I will not tell thee for the world is mine and the fullness there of (v12). In Haggai 2: 8: , “ the silver is mine and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.”
b. God wants you to prosper. It is not the will of God to be wallowing in any form of poverty. In fact that is the will of the devil. In Psalm 35: 27: “ let them shout for joy and be glad that favour my righteous course, yea let them say continually let the Lord be magnified which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” In 3 John Verse 2 it says “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as your soul prospereth”. So God wants you to prosper, Physically, spiritually, financially and in every aspect of your life.
c. God gives your hand power to get wealth.
The power is in the hand. Just like some people find cobwebs in their hands. Which is power to get poverty. The same way God gives you power to get wealth, In Deuteronomy 8:8: “the Bible says Thou shalt remember the Lord thy God for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth.” There is a particular power that is necessary to get wealth.
d. God can teach you to make profit. Isaiah chapter48: 17: “Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, the Holy one of Israel, I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go”. God can sit you down and teach you how to profit above all those who are around you. God can bombard you with ideas that others don’t have.
e. Poverty came from Satan after the fall. Geneses 3:17: “and unto Adam He said, Because thou hast hearken unto the voice of thy wife, and has eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee saying Thou shall not eat of it, cursed is the ground for thy sake, in sorrow shall thou eat of it, all the days of thy life. Thorns also and thirstiest shall it bring forth to thee and thou shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of thy face shall thou eat bread till thou return unto the ground, for out of it wast thou taken, for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return.”