Summary: For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent. Israel is getting ready for the Return of the Deliverer.
Prophecy Being Fulfilled. Zephaniah(Tzefania) 3:8-9 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent. Israel is getting ready for the Return of the Deliverer. The emergents of the Noahides, puts another prophetic word in action. The joining of all Israel to a pure language from Russia, The United States and especially in Israel. The Jewish Nation of Israel will be gathered together from the four corners of the world and be brought together into Israel. Many today are trying to divide Israel, giving peace as a reason for giving away the west Bank and Gaza, and separating Jerusalem into 3 parts. Judaism, Christianity and Mohamidism.
"I pledge my allegiance to Has-hem (The name of God is more than a distinguishing title. It represents the Jewish conception of the divine nature, and of the relation of God to the Jewish people. In awe at the sacredness of the names of God, and as a means of showing respect and reverence for them, the scribes(Writers or documenters) of sacred texts took pause before copying them, and used terms of reverence so as to keep the true name of God concealed. The various names of God in Judaism represent God as he is known, as well as the divine aspects which are attributed to him.), God of Israel, Creator and King of the Universe, to His Torah and its representatives, the developing Sanhedrin. Each name of God is used in a particular reference to the prayers that were and still are brought before God. Such as, The God of Peace, The God of War, The God of Deliverance, The God our Helper, Ect. The word, ”Our” is specifically used in reference to Jehovah as being the only God of Israel or the God of Israel and no other. Such as stating,”Belonging To, a possession of.” Many People today want a sign of Gods existence or His Sons returning, here is your sign, here is your vision, Here is prophecy coming out; “ The following is an oath taken by the Noahides; ” I hereby pledge to uphold the Seven Laws of Noah in all their details, according to Oral Law of Moses under the guidance of the developing Sanhedrin. May Has-hem bless and aid me, my fellow council members and all B’nai Noach= ( Covenant of Noah;
The seven laws are:
1. Shefichat damim - Do not murder .
2. Gezel - Do not steal/kidnap.
3. Avodah zarah - Do not worship false gods/idols.
4. Gilui arayot - Do not be sexually immoral (forbidden sexual acts are traditionally interpreted to include incest, sodomy, male homosexual sex acts and adultery.)
5. Birkat Has-hem - Do not blaspheme.
6. Dinim - Set up righteous and honest courts and apply fair justice in judging offenders and uphold the principles of the last five.
7. Ever min ha-chai - Do not eat anything of the body of an un-slaughtered animal (given to Noah) in all our endeavors for the sake of His name. Blessed are You God, King of the universe, who has caused me to live, sustained me, and brought me to this day." The ten delegates appeared before a special session of the Jewish High Court of 71 Rabbis led by its Nassi (President) Rabbi Adin Even-Israel Steinsaltz. B’nai Noach, literally "Children of Noah," also known as Noahides, are non-Jews who take upon themselves the Torah’s obligations for all members of the human race. The seven such laws were passed on via Noah following the Flood, as documented in Genesis. Many Jewish people will call God “HaShem”, which is Hebrew for "the Name" (this appears in Leviticus 24:11. Lev 24:10-11; And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel: and this son of the Israelitish woman and a man of Israel strove together in the camp;
And the Israelitish woman’s son blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan:) (tsk) The name: Houbigant and others think that the name which this man blasphemed was the name of the god of his native land. But that hashshem THE NAME, denotes Jehovah, appears from its being used in the latter part of Lev-24:16, as equivalent to “the name of Jehovah,” in the former part. The Jews also frequently use “Hashshem” for Jehovah.