Summary: The importance of your Christian Testimony
I. Recorded Testimonies of Jesus the Saviour.
1. I am the Bread of Life . John 6:45
2. I am the light of the world. John 8:12
3. I am the Door. John 10:9
4. I am the Good Shepherd. John 10:11
5. I am the resurrection, and the life. John 11:25
6. I am the way, the truth, and the life. John 14:6
7. I am the true vine. John 15:1
II. Recorded Testimonies of Believing Saints.
1. The testimony of Peter. John 6:69; Mat. 16:16
4. The testimony of the prophet Isaiah. Isa.6:1-5
5. The testimony of the believing Samaritans. John 4:42
III. Recorded Testimonies of Disturbed Sinners.
1. The testimony of Pilates’ Wife Matt.27:19
2. The testimony of Pilate. Luke 23:14
3. The testimony of the thief on the cross Luke 23:41.
4. The testimony of Demons. Mark 1:12
5. The Testimony of the Roman centurion. Mark 15:39
6. The testimony of Felix and his wife Drusilla, Acts 24:24-26
7. The testimony of King Agrippa. Acts 26:26-28
IV. Recorded Testimonies of the Holy Scriptures.
1. Search the Scriptures and ye will find eternal life. John 5:39
2. Search the Scriptures Jesus said for they are they that testify of
Me. John 5:39
3. Search the Scriptures for they are given by inspiration of God.
II Tim 3:16
4. Search the Scriptures for Holy men of God spake as they were
moved by the Holy Spirit. 1 Peter 1:21
V. Recorded Testimonies of the Holy Spirit.
1. He shall proceed from the Father and testify of me. John 15:26.
2. He is called the Comforter who will abide with you forever. John 14:16
3. He will come in my name and teach you all things John 14:26
4. He shall bring to your remembrance whatsoever I have told you. John 14:26
5. He is called the Spirit of Truth when the world cannot receive. John 14:17
VI. Recorded Testimonies of Good and Faithful Servants.
1. Being faithful over a few things will make you ruler over many things Matt. 25:21
2. Being faithful over a few things will bring you into the joy of the Lord. Matt.25:23
3. Being a faithful and wise servant assures one blessings when the Lord returns. Matt. 24:44-47
4. Being faithful in the least means being faithful in much. Luke 16:10-11