Summary: Warfare Praying
When hidden curses are in place, you find youself taking the wrong decisions, and failure follows. The heart will become polluted, unexplainable sorrow will begin, strange thoughts and desires will come into place, and you will go from one problem to the other. Things will go wrong at the edge of success.
The victim will be doing a bad work, and may chase away good people who would have helped him.
People curse themselves everyday without knowing it. A woman used to say, "My poor legs, my poor legs" and eventually those legs developed problems. Negative words directed at oneself is a curse.
All things that the Bible lists as unclean should not be touched by believers. When this is violated, there can be mental or physical illness. There can be failure, profitless hard work, defeat, poverty or family breakup. Even when there is sufficient money coming in, the cursed person is broke. Corruption of reproductive organs, chronic sickness, bad reputation and oppression are some of the end products of an accursed life.
When the situation is like this, you need to break the curse. I want you to know that God wants you to live a curse-free life.
When you have done all these, you must stop walking in the path of unrighteousness. You must walk in the path where you will be blessed. God has a solution. Elisha applied the salt of heaven to the source. Salt is a purifier, a preserver and a seasoner. So it is important to pray that God, the salt preserver of our lives, should pour His heavenly salt into the foundation of our lives so that all curses can be completely broken.
Please, use all your strength to handle the following prayer points:
1. I refuse to drink from the fountain of sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
2. I take authority over all curses issued against my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Ask God to remove any curse He has placed on your life as a result of disobedience.
4. I command any demon attached to any curse to depart from me now, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let all curses issued against me be converted to blessing, in the name of Jesus.
6. When you mention any of the following curses, you will aggressively say, "Be broken, be broken, be broken, in the name of Jesus."
Every curse of mental and physical sickness
Every curse of failure and defeat
Every curse of poverty
Every curse of family break-up
Every curse of oppression
Every curse of bad reputation
Every curse of personal destruction or suicide
Information line - 234-1-4704367
© 1999 - 2001 Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries, Lagos, Nigeria.
. . . Fire in the Word . . . Fire in the bone . . . Fire on the mountain . . .