Summary: Could RFID tagging be the mark of the beast?
IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST?:
1. Social Security #
2. Bar Codes on products, places & people
3. VISA cards
4. A computer network because "computer" (in English) figures to be "666."
❶ REAL ID — 2005
- Introduced after 9/11
- To standardized Drivers licence across the country
- To prevent fraud and fight terrorism
- Sneaked through Congress May 05
- States bucked at costs
- To be maintained by the State
- Now implementing EDL/ID
❷ Enhanced Drivers Licence - (EDL/ID
> WA 1/08 - To provide proof of identity and U.S. citizenship
> Entering by Land or Sea
- For Air travel you have to carry the book Passport with chip
— Alice’s US Passport now has the chipped logo on the front of it
Boarder states first to implement
- You do not need to take it
- Any reader can read these material & walls
- You can buy the readers off the web for $8.00
- Saves 15 sec. of time
- EDL’s proposed by Homeland Security are more insidious
- If you don’t take it you will not be able to leave the country or get back into the country
— My INS Card has all my histor
Imagine going shopping on a busy Saturday afternoon.
You have filled your shopping cart up to the top. So have all the others around you.
Getting out of the place as quickly as possible is your biggest wish now. You want to enjoy your weekend with the family.
But, no way, you have to pass the checkout And there are dozens of people waiting in a long lines. They all have to put every single item from their cart onto the checkout-conveyor scan, bag, telly & pay. It’s nightmare!
RFID means no lines, no more waiting, just walk out the store and to your car instantly.
The Seattle Times January 29, 2008
- Microchips with antennas will be embedded in virtually everything you buy, wear, drive and read, allowing retailers and law enforcement to track consumer items _ and, by extension, consumers _ wherever they go, from a distance
- Already in computer printers, car keys and tires, on shampoo bottles and department store clothing tags & library books.
- They will pay tolls as your car pass tollgates "
- Smart Homes," sensors built into walls, floors and appliances will inventory possessions, record eating habits, monitor medicine cabinets
- RFID tags are learning about who you are, what you’ve bought, how and where you’ve bought it — all from a distance
The only company in the world today to offer an implantable FDA-cleared RFID microchip
- Hooked up to an antenna on a tiny micro chip
- Started in 1999 (Kevin Ashton) replacing barcode
- Proctor & Gamble to keep track of products
- VeriChip treading at $12 a share
- By 2017 sales of tags will generate $25 billion
- RFID - can be as small as a speck of dust
- Typical size from a dime to a credit card
- Tags are inbeded into every object that is sold
- Attorney General in Mexico & 16 members of his staff
- RFID for animals to scan for info
- A per owners dog developed cancer around the implant
- Discovered that chips do cause cancer & death
- VeruChip’s stock dropped to pennies
- To jump to humans
- To tag humans into medical grade glass injected under the skin
- Alzheimer tracking Florida patients
- Monitor our movements
❹ IBM’s Person Tracking Unit
- Ability to ID people & their belongings
- "Active" tags, which have internal batteries and can transmit signals, continuously, as far as low-orbiting satellites
- Readers can be placed in doorways, under floor tiles, ceilings walls, shelving in every public place in the world
- Talking about putting them in sport arena, Malls, theaters, museums, libraries elevators, restrooms
✸ Able to store information
➤ Unique ID number
➤ Medical history
➤ Work history
➤ Telephone numbers (including landlord)
➤ Where you have been, what you have bought
➤ Linking these with audio & video equipment
- Now the transfer to Digital TV Boxes
- ?? With the coming of digital TV will they be able to watch us?
* Stores will change prices as you approach... squeezing extra profits out of bargain shoppers and the poor.
* The contents of your refrigerator and medicine cabinet will be remotely monitored.
* Floors, doorways, ceiling tiles, and even picture frames will spy on you, leaving virtually no place to hide
* Microchip implants will track your every move and even broadcast your conversations remotely or electroshock you if you step out of line.
❺ Time of Trouble
- 2 Timothy 3:1-5KJV
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, (without self-control) fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.