Summary: THIS MESSAGE IS FOR CHRISTIAN LEADERS, CHRISTIAN MINISTERS, PASTORS, CHRISTIANS, BIBLE TEACHERS, PRAYER CELL LEADERS, PART TIME CHRISTIAN WORKERS, EVANGELISTS, BIBLE COLLEGE TEACHERS, PREACHERS AND ALL CHRISTIAN WORKERS:
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR CHRISTIAN LEADERS, CHRISTIAN MINISTERS, PASTORS, CHRISTIANS, BIBLE TEACHERS, PRAYER CELL LEADERS, PART TIME CHRISTIAN WORKERS, EVANGELISTS, BIBLE COLLEGE TEACHERS, PREACHERS AND ALL CHRISTIAN WORKERS:
First off, please read until the end, if you are angry midway with the author then the very purpose of writing this article has been successful and fulfilled because somewhere the Word has brought your disobedience and irregularities in your life and ministry to the surface! Hurray! If you have read and trashed it despite God speaking to your ‘rebellious areas’ then you have got too hardened, alas, only God can save you. If you have managed to read till the end and feel that the crooked areas in your life and ministry should be straightened out then the author’s desire has been achieved! Glory to Jesus! Circulate it far and wide.
2 Chronicles 29:5 "Listen to me, O Levites. Consecrate yourselves now, and consecrate the house of the LORD, the God of your fathers, and carry the uncleanness out from the holy place.”
The entire message is based on the above scripture spoken by king Hezekiah to his people, today let God minister to us. There would be no revival and blessings in our life and ministry, if we do not humble ourselves to get corrected and amended. The message opens with warning to the Levites, servants of God!
I) First now you cleanse yourself and then proceed to cleanse the Holy Place of God:
a) If we want a move of God, ego hassles, anger, quarrels, fights should take a walk from your life! Read Ephesians 4:
• 29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.
• 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
• 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
b) Knees got to bend before God every day before dawn, while it is still dark, family prayer along with wife and children keeps the family united and gets strengthened to meet the onslaught of the evil forces without which we become chips to the devil, he would chew and spit us out. Good intimate relationship with spouse is predominant for a servant of God so that he gives no room for the enemy.
c) Fasting has to be our life-style so that we are able to crucify our flesh and live holy, without holiness, we can do nothing.
d) Obedience is the key to the success of our life and ministry, disobedience is no small issue, never deceive yourself that God ‘understands’, He wants you obey, period.
The above are the basic foundation for our life and ministry, otherwise the foundation is shaky, bang it would come down one day.
II) Secondly, consecrate the house of the LORD:
a) Remove debris from the Holy place of God: What is that?
• Take away the worship leaders who are having illicit affairs and profaning the Holy Sanctuary.
• Worship leaders who do not read the Bible and pray before worship at church are nothing but empty ‘paper weights’ that will carry no anointing. Remove that debris away.
• Rebelliousness, strife, ego and envy are by-products of the enemy that has to be eliminated.
• Musicians who project their product and skill rather than reveal Christ are an eyesore to the Lord. Such music from besmirched and tarnished vessel would produce no anointing but fit only for entertainment. Empty noise has no place in the sanctuary, remove them and replace with ‘yielded vessels.’
• Preachers who deviate from the Truth and soothe the ears of the hearers, should never be allowed even to smell the pulpit, deport them, give no entry for wolves; encouragement, truth and comfort has got to be mixed well.
• Pastors are responsible for the nourishment of the congregation, allowing ‘wolves’ in the pulpit, tantamount to feeding POISON to the church. Caveat!
Finally, God says, "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the LORD has chosen you to stand before Him, to minister to Him, and to be His ministers and burn incense."