Contributed by Rick Crandall on May 6, 2017
1. Trust God to work in the right way (7:54; 57-58; 8:1,3).
2. Remember that our pain is their gain (7:55-56; 59-60).
3. Don't feel guilty about your grief (8:2).
4. Don't bear your burden alone (8:2).
5. Press on for the cause of Christ (8:4).
God's Guidance for the Tragic Times
Sermon by Rick Crandall
Grayson Baptist Church - Nov. 3, 2013
*The death of a loved one is one of the hardest things we ever have to go through in life. Most of us have already been there, and if we live long enough, all of us will. But