Summary: There is no question about where I will be Sunday morning if God permits.
SHOULD I GO TO CHURCH?
(Hebrews 10:25) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. (KJV)
I. THE GREAT IMPERATIVE
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves
A. SOME PEOPLE FEEL COMPELLED TO GO TO CHURCH
FOR VARIOUS REASONS.
1. Some because of pressure they face.
2. Some because of position they hold.
B. WE ARE COMMANDED TO GO TO CHURCH.
1. The Lord does not request you to attend.
2. The Lord requires you to attend.
II. THE GREAT INCENTIVE
"So much the more, as you see the day approaching."
A. WE SHOULD LIVE CAREFULLY.
1. The Lord promised to return.
2. Are you ready?
B. WE SHOULD LIVE CONFIDENTLY.
1. We should work for the Lord.
2. We should worship the Lord.
3. We should watch for the Lord’s return.