Summary: Sowing toward the future.
Mat 8:10 “8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.”
Gal 6;7 “7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.”
INTRO: The movie “Play it Forward” was a success, such as the segment in KCBD “ Pay it Forward”. This is because both of this shows are Biblical in its message.
I ministered last Sunday how the principle of “Sowing and Reaping” is within all of us and we, by instinct have this behavior traits that are natural within us. As you study the Bible you will notice that it will move you toward those attitudes that should come naturally from within, especially when it comes in “Loving Your Neighbor” as yourself.
I. THE COMMAND OF JESUS CHRIST
1. WORDS OF ACTION
1) HEAL, CLEANSE, RAISE AND DRIVE OUT
2. BE DOERS AND NOT HEARERS
1) “THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIS NAME”
II. THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS COMMAND
1. FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED
1) WHAT HAS IT COST US?
2. WE HAVE BEEN BOUGHT BY THE CROSS
1) HE TOOK OUR PLACE IN CALVARY
III. THE GOAL OF THIS COMMAND
1. “FREELY GIVE"
1) GIVE OF WHAT HE HAS GIVEN US
2. LUKE 4:18,19 “18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, 19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”