Summary: List of Scriptures on Spiritual Tips for Our Daily Lives
Spiritual Tips for Our Daily Lives
* Be totally dependent on Jesus. Lean on Him for everything. ~ Phil. 4:6-7 (AMP), "Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. 7) And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." ~ Throughout the day, touch base with Jesus often, no matter what you are doing. By doing this you will find that you are carrying burdens and anxiety that He desires to carry for you.
* Remember our position with Christ ~ Gal. 2:20 (AMP), "I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me."
* Be extremely careful about our tongue and the words we speak. ~ James 1:19 (AMP), "Understand [this], my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear [a ready listener], slow to speak, slow to take offense and to get angry."
* Walk in an attitude of humility (brokenness and a contrite heart). ~ Ps 51:17 (NKJV), "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart-- these, O God, You will not despise."
* Pray. Lord, teach me Your ways. I want to be Your disciple today. ~ Ps 25:4 (NKJV), "Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths." ~ Ps 27:11, "Teach me Your way, O LORD, and lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies."
* Pray: Fill me with your Holy Spirit and Power and give me love for the lost. ~ Eph 5:18 (NKJV), And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit" ~ Matthew 9:36 (AMP), "When He saw the throngs, He was moved with pity and sympathy for them, because they were bewildered (harassed and distressed and dejected and helpless), like sheep without a shepherd."
* Pray: Ps 19:12-14 (NKJV), "Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. 13) Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression. 14) Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer."
* Abide in the Love He has for you. ~ John 15:9 (AMP), "I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love continue in His love with Me]."
* Walk in an attitude of Thanksgiving and Praise. ~ Ps 100:2 (NKJV), "Serve the LORD with gladness; come before His presence with singing."
* Pray in the Spirit all throughout the day. ~ Jude 1:20 (NKJV), "But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit"