Summary: God wants us to stay between the lines; He wants us to stay within the Bible.
STAY BETWEEN THE LINES PART 1
6. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old he will not depart from it.
We live in a day that compares to that of Noah.
We call evil good and good evil.
A judge has to take down the 10 commandments from the courthouse, but people trying to pass Gay
There’s something wrong with this picture.
In the age that we live it’s all right to do your own thing.
We’re lovers of self more than lovers of God.
We, as Christians, need to stay between the lines.
America is in the shape she’s in because someone forgot to teach about God!
I never said talk; we have a bunch of talkers.
America needs to come to a place where she fears the Lord.
There’s no fear of the Lord. In the beginning God made man in His image.
In the day we live in, we’re trying to make man in our image, Cloning!
What right do we have to make life?
If God is not putting life in these beings, who do you think is? Did you ever think demons might filter these clones!
18. Here is wisdom, let him that have understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.
This is a theory of mine.
For the number is that of a man, and his number is six hundred and sixty six.
Maybe the anti Christ will be a clone, maybe he’ll be the 666 the clone made.
Remember this is just a theory
We need to train children to learn to listen and to fear God, The fear of God this is the beginning of wisdom.
Abraham trained Isaac, Isaac trained Jacob.
This training was passed down from generation to generation.
We have let Satan creep into our lives as an angel of light, remember the Garden of Eden.
Satan made the forbidden fruit look good, the same thing is happening right now.
4. In whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them that believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
The end will be destruction; we need to stay between the lines.
Strait is the gate, narrow is the way that leads to life; broad is the way that leads to destruction.
DREAM 2-13-2004 PASTOR JOE ROWLAND
I dreamed I was in kindergarten; the teacher had given the instructions how to do something. I picked up my crayons and poster board; I knew I was in some kind of contest. I started to draw, Susan stopped me and told me what the teacher had said. I was to use a red pen instead of crayons. She didn’t want us to draw outside the lines. I woke up.
1. The teacher represents Jesus, He is our teacher.
2. Jesus gives us instructions how to do things.
3. We get a crown of life if we’re following Him.
4. Contest would represent Life. Are we going to follow Jesus or Satan?
5. We are in a contest with the devil, I didn’t say a game.
6. Our job is to win souls for the kingdom of God.
7. As Christians, we have the instructions, Bible, The problem is we don’t know how to use them.
8. I start to draw, The problem is I never listened to the instructions.