Summary: God has a plan for everyone on a condition that they work and walk righteously before him.
Brethren God has a plan for you on a condition that you work and walk righteously before him. His plan for Abraham was revealed with a condition of walking in perfection which is in righteousness. Ge:17:1: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. Ge:17:2: And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
To encourage you today let’s look at the various success plans of God for the righteous:
1. Plan of Flourishing – Psalms:92:12: The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
2. Plan of Wisdom – Proverb:2:7: He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
3. Plan of answered prayers – Psalms:34:15: The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. James:5:16: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
4. Plan of blessing – Psalms:5:12: For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Proverb:10:6: Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
5. Plan of his presence & provision – Psalms:14:5: There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous. Psalms:37:25: I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
6. Plan of Deliverance – Psalms:34:17: The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. Psalms:34:19: Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
7. plan of inheritance – Psalms:37:29: The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
He has a plan for you to prosper and be in good health and as you live in righteousness you will be exalted above every circumstances that may confront you, for righteousness exalts. Proverb:14:34: Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.