Summary: Jesus can solve any problem for you no matter how bad it looks
May the peace of the Lord be with you.
Topic: TAKE AWAY THE STONE
John 11:38-40King James Version (KJV)
38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
We serve Jesus who can do everything and anything at all for us. Who never gives up on us or neglects us.
Beloved many of us like Martha, feel our problems or challenges or difficulties have been with us for so long and have deteriorated to the level where:
1. they stink;
2. And because of the stench when we open it up for Jesus, others would smell it and;
3. The problems are too old and standing strong by logical reasoning and earthly principles and that Jesus can do nothing about them.
But Jesus is telling you and I three things here:
1. Roll the stone away, i.e. open up and put the problem before Him. Tell Him all of it and what it is. If He has to prevent the stench from coming out for people to smell it He has the authority and power to do so.
2. If you would believe in God Almighty, and believe that Jesus has been given the authority and power to do all things,you would see His glory. And all the problems and challenges and dead things in your life shall be dealt with and restoration would be unto you.
3. Jesus is the Lord God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do?
Beloved just know the Jesus you serve and know that for everything *IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS* and nothing else. If you are really about Him you would receive a whole revelation of Him and all your problems would be solved problems waiting to manifest the glory of God.
Prayer: Father, please hold me and help me keep my faith in Jesus to see your glory always. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN.
_CHANGING OUR MINDSET TO ENJOY ALL OF JESUS AND HIS FINISHED WORKS ON THE CROSS_