Summary: The New World Order Is seductive. To keep from being seduced, check your heart and change your focus.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
What is the NOW?
The term new world order is essentially a code word for global socialism.
America abandoning it’s freedom
America has been gradually moving toward socialism for the last hundred years
Subtle slide towards government control
New World Order will supposedly do away with the need for diverse world governments
Reaching The Goal
Promoting tolerance, acceptance of cultures, their values and ideologies
The goal is oneness in unity language, single world-wide currency, religion, morals, politics
To make this happen a one rule of government
- Adolf Hitler attempted to fashion a new world order known as the Third Reich
- Woodrow Wilson after World War I
- Mikhail Gorbachev after the Cold War
- George H.W. Bush after the Gulf War used the term 'new world order
What iThe Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.”
Their plan and purpose is world domination encouraging global governance, one-world political system
The Great Seal of the United States
- Used as the coat of arms
- Found on passports, military insigne, embassies
- Eagle symbol of freedom & strength
- 13 arrows & 13 leaves on the olive branch – original states
- Ready for wear but looking for peace
- Latin words “Out of Many One”
- Found on the back of one dollar bill
-Pyramid – Building upward
- Illuminate – enlightenment
- Latin above the eye Providence has “approved of (our) undertakings
- Latin Below - “a new order of the ages”
Warning of a Creeping World
1 Jn 2:15-26
- Learn from the book “I write” 10X
- Antichrist found only in Epistle of John
- Signs you are drifting
• Lack of spiritual disciplines
• Willful disobedience
• Discontent with circumstance
• Excuses & Complaints
• Seeking the prosperity of this world
Check Your Heart
1 Jn 2:15-17
Lust of the Flesh - Love of pleasure
Cravings of sinful man: The lust of the flesh includes all the desires in our bodies that impel us to do wrong. So Satan used these desires to tempt Eve (Gen 3) and then Jesus (Mat 4). These include sexual sins, eating, and those relating to temperament and character.
ii) Lust of the Eyes: - Love of Wealth & Knowledge
These include not only the sins of the eyes but of the imagination and mind also. Again Satan appealed to visual desire of Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. He also appealed to the visual desire of all the cities of the earth when tempting Jesus.
iii) Pride of Life - Love of Popularity & Power
Boasting of what he has and does: This is the pride of life. The original sin that was found in the heart of Lucifer. This was his failure to accept his creaturely state and dependence on the Creator. Satan used this tactic to appeal to pride when he suggested that eating the fruit would make her wise and like God. He tried to appeal to this same pride and independence from God when he asked Jesus to jump from the pinnacle of the temple, to exert his own will independent of God and expect the angels to protect him.