Summary: The conspiracy of the evil ones against a child of God shall not stand. One with God is in the majority. He cares for His children and His counsel shall stand forever. Remember,If God is for you, no one can be against you.Trust in Him always.
THE END OF ALL CONSPIRACY
What is conspiracy?
1. A secret agreement to do evil
2. A plot to carry out some harmful acts
3. A combination of persons for evil purpose.
4. A secret plan or game
5. A kind of gunpowder plot
6. A circle of gang
THE STORY- ACTS 23:12-16
“And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul. And they were more than forty which had made this conspiracy. And they came to the chief priests and elders, and said, We have bound ourselves under a great curse, that we will eat nothing until we have slain Paul. Now therefore ye with the council signify to the chief captain that he bring him down unto you to morrow, as though ye would enquire something more perfectly concerning him: and we, or ever he come near, are ready to kill him. And when Paul's sister's son heard of their lying in wait, he went and entered into the castle, and told Paul”.(KJV)
Some evil men conspired to destroy a child and servant of God, the Apostle Paul. They went to an extent of binding themselves with an oath or under a curse. The number were forty as they fasted to accomplish their goal. They thought they are fighting for God, just as Paul before his arrest on his way to Damascus. To Devil, every child of God is an enemy. You may be surprise to see the people he employs to achieve his goal or plot. We are at war with the unseen forces of darkness but through Christ, the victory is guaranteed.
THINGS TO OBSERVE
1. There are some people the enemy targets. He is not going for anyhow person or one who is not serious with his commitment to God.
2. The kingdom of darkness is too orderly. They always meet to pursue a goal.
3. The enemy can curse someone and it becomes effective. Anyone who has no relationship with God can easily attract the curse of the evil one.
4. The kingdom of darkness counterfeits the kingdom of light. The men made a vow as Hannah did at Shiloh-1 Samuel 1:11
5. Every percentage is too small for God to handle.
6. God knows how to save His children. He sent a deliverer.
7. To God, there is always a way of escape.
4 THINGS CONSPIRATORS DO
a. To Confuse you
b. To distract you
c. To weaken your faith in God
d. To make you angry at God for the things that happen to you
THE WAYS OF CONSPIRATORS
1. The Eyptians – Exodus 1:7-14
“ And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph. And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we: Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land. Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses. But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel. And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour: And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour”.