Summary: What is that problem that has taken you out of the way of God, God wants you to know that He is able if only we let Him into our life, into our affairs He will change our life, He will answer us when we call
THE GOD OF ALL FLESH
Study Text: Jeremiah 32: 27; 33:3
- Listen to what God says in this passage. He is asking this question of Israel, but it is certainly one that we must consider as well. This is a question that goes on even at the hearts of Christians. We often respond with "Well, no...but..." .
- All of us struggle, at different levels, with the problem of unbelief. Perhaps, like Abraham and Sarah, you’ve prayed for something for years, but God has not answered. Life is passing you by while you wait.
- You struggle with doubt as you often wonder whether He is hearing your prayers. You may have suffered some tragedy, such as the loss of a close loved one, and you wonder, “Where was God when this happened?”
- Maybe it’s a family problem that has dragged on for years. You wonder, “Why doesn’t God do something? Why doesn’t He answer?”
- Are you desiring to achieve a huge or great goals and it looks all gloomy, and everything around you is proving impossible.
- Are you afflicted with some kind of strange sickness that have refused all medication and you do not know what else to do. Maybe the doctors have given up on you and said you are going to die.
- There is hope and good news, men may have given up on you, doctors may have failed you, but GOD is stretching out his compassionate hand and is telling you "See, I will help you, I will heal you, I will make a way where there seems to be no way because, "....... the things which are impossible with men are possible with God" (Luke 18:27).
- There is hope, don't give up yet. There is possibility in that which seems impossible, it is in THE GOD OF ALL FLESH.... "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." (Mark 10:27).
- You must learn to expect the impossible, expect the unusual, and expect the miraculous because that is where GOD works. He fixes the impossible and make them possible.
- God is the almighty and sovereign God. He is a marvellous God, the God of the miraculous. He is the GOD of all flesh.
- This question admonishes us in at least two ways. First, it urges us to see our seemingly hopeless situations as wonderful opportunities to trust our Lord. Surely God is worthy of our trust in our everyday problems, just as He is in that once-in-a-lifetime crisis.
- Second, this question encourages us to act on our faith. It is easy to believe in the doctrine of God's omnipotence, but when an impossible situation confronts us, can we cease worrying and trust our Lord to see us through?
- We shall discuss the topic under three sub-headings:
1. Fearing Before the Impossible
2. Faith that Sees the Invisible
3. Faith that Attempts the Impossible
1. Fearing Before the Impossible
- Facing the reality of this time, we are living in tough times. Times are tough spiritually. Times are tough economically. Times are tough for the church. Times are tough for the family. Times are tough on individuals. Times are tough for the nation.
- In every part of our world today there are some many problems. This problem ranges from great lack, poverty, disease, sudden death, desperate need, drought, False Government, broken home, etc.
- This problems has cause a lot of people to forget about who Jehovah God is, they are now busy running after so called quick solutions, most people don’t mind dinning with the devil all in the name of solving their problems or leaving a good life, most people are even willing sell their life just to get what they want.
- It is very natural to be fearful in the face of difficult situations and great problem, but believers must not allow the fear to take them away from God.
- We read about Jehoshaphat in his time of crises, he was afraid, but he turned to the Lord in prayer and confesses that he had no other way out. 2 Chronicles 20:1-4.
- One of the problems of believers today is that, even when we turn to God in prayer, it is never wholeheartedly, we still have several alternatives in mind, and as a result, we cannot see the power of God working in our lives and situations.
- The Lord uses the crisis in our lives to mould us, grow us and develop us. He uses pain, hardship, suffering and the trials of life to make us more like Jesus, and to be able to trust Him at all times. Rom. 8:28-29.
He is The God of the Impossible, The God of all Flesh. He can take that situation you see as being so impossible and He can transform it into a time of blessing for you and glory for Him.