Summary: Who put a division among the Jews? It was Jesus.
The Lies of False Religions pt. 4. Ask yourself, Who put a division among the Jews? It was Jesus. John 10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings. I agree that there are many in this world that are ministering the Word of God for prophet only. They have not the spirit of God, for they know not the Father. Lets Read. Luke 12:49-56. “I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.” And he said also to the people, “When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?” As I see this world in turmoil, I have noticed a disintegration of Catholicism and the resurgence of Mohammedism. Why is this so important? Many prophecy’s deal with a one world religion thats sole purpose is the destruction of Israel. Islam, In my opinion, will be the religion that the anti-christ will introduce as that religion. The other smaller religions will be swallowed up by Islam. Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Jesus said; “I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? ” The Fire that He spoke of, is the separation between the two sons of Abraham, Isaac the holder of the covenant from God to Abraham. and Ishmael the son of the bond-woman.Gen 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
1.Catholicism, Has changed the Bible, by many means, not adhering to the commandments of Christ. The most outstanding of these is,”Call no man Father” Flagrant violation of the law by hindering the legal justice system. [Sending Priest under child molestation investigation to contries with non- extradition treaties] James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
2. Mohammedism or Islam, Has changed the Bible in the context of the words of the Book of Genesis. Doing so voided the rest of the Bible as far as they are concerned. The fight with Israel is over Isaac and Ishmael. God declares that Abraham has only one Son, Isaac. Gen 21:10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. Gen 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. This is why the muslims ceased control of the Temple Mount.
3. Buddhism. 1. A religion represented by the many groups (especially in Asia) that profess various forms of the Buddhist doctrine and that venerate Buddha 2: the teaching of Buddha that life is permeated with suffering caused by desire, that suffering ceases when desire ceases, and that enlightenment obtained through right conduct and wisdom and meditation releases one from desire and suffering and rebirth.
4. Scientology. 1. A new religion founded by L. Ron Hubbard in 1955 and characterized by a belief in the power of a person’s spirit to clear itself of past painful experiences through self-knowledge and spiritual fulfillment.
5. Evolutionists. 1. A theory of biological evolution, especially that formulated by Charles Darwin.
2. Advocacy of or belief in biological evolution.
6. Darwinism. 1. A theory of biological evolution developed by Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual’s ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.
7. Paganism. One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.