Summary: What kind of life is pleasing to God?
" THE LIFE THAT GOD BLESSES "
1. A LIFE DEVOTED COMPLETELY TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
A. I Cor. 6:20 " Ye are bought with a price "
B. I Cor. 10:31 " Whether therefore ye eat or drink "
C. Most people live only for personal advancement, welfare, and security.
2. A LIFE SATURATED WITH THE WORD OF GOD.
Mediate on Word...
Mark the Word...
Master the Word..
3. A LIFE OF PREVAILING PRAYER.
Jn.15:7 " If ye abide in me...Ask what ye will "
A. Prayer is Asking and Receiving.
B. Prayer is Seeking and Finding.
C. Prayer is Knocking and Opening. Keep on knocking till God opens the Door.
4. A LIFE ANOINTED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.
A. Filling of the Spirit (Eph.5:18)
B. Anointing of the Spirit (I Jn. 2:20)
C. Fruit of the Spirit (Gal.5:22)
5. A LIFE OF FAITH. (Eph. 2:8,9)(Heb.11:6)
JESUS " According to your faith be it unto you"
6. A LIFE OF CONCERN FOR FELLOW BELIEVERS. (Jn.15:35)
7. A LIFE OF BURDEN FOR POOR LOST SINNERS. (Jn.3:16)