Summary: Can you stand Christ’s Light in your life?
THE LIGHT IS COMING!
- The Light of Advent
- The Light of the World
THE LIGHT IS COMING TO ALL PLACES
- 27 Then he will send out the angels, and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.
- We can’t get lost
THE LIGHT IS COMING TO ALL TIMES
- 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
- Love remains in eternity
THE LIGHT IS NOT YET HERE
- Life goes on as always
- Advent does not make a difference
- Day-to-day worries
- I hate waiting
- Waiting for healing in the Doctor’s Office
- When is Christ finally coming? When are these Day-to-day worries coming to an end?
- At the end of the day we don’t know
33Beware, keep alert; for you do not know when the time will come. 34It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his slaves in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to be on the watch. 35Therefore, keep awake—for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or at dawn
WE ARE IN CHARGE
- Waiting for the Lord
- Evening: Say grace over dinner for God feeds you and the whole world
- Midnight: Ask for a blessed sleep for yourself and everybody you talked to during the day
- Cockcrow: Ask for a great day, ask God to whom you shall become a light today
- Dawn: Ask for the Vampires to be banished - those that torment you and others
ARE YOU READY?
- The Light is coming
- My daughter hiding her eyes in the morning
- Can you stand Christ’s Light in your life?
- The Light is coming! Are you ready?