Summary: In todays world we see many, Members, Clergy and Ministers, who have lost their first love and have gone after strange spirits. Many have lied, manipulated and deceived their congregations and each other.
The Lost Church. In the Times of the End. In todays world we see many, Members, Clergy and Ministers, who have lost their first love and have gone after strange spirits. Many have lied, manipulated and deceived their congregations and each other. Saying that righteousness is within the individual. We see this change has come upon many that say they are Christs but denigh the very Father that Sent Him. De-nighing the Son is De-nighing the Father.
Rev 3:15-17; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: . These are those that are lost within themselves, believing that they are righteous and just, but cannot justify themselves before God.
The Blind leading the Blind.
When you go within a Church, you must question the doctrine that is being taught, if they say its all right and not to worry, Leave and seek out another. We must be vigilant to the doctrine that is being taught so that we are not out of the will and laws of God.
Jesus stated of man made doctrine; ”Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.” From Smiths Dictionary we see a few definitions that I wish to expound upon. Another quality in leaven is noticed in the Bible, namely, its secretly penetrating and diffusive power. In this respect it was emblematic of moral influence generally, whether good or bad; and hence our Saviour adopts it as illustrating the growth of the kingdom of heaven in the individual heart and in the world at large: because
(1) its source is from without;
(2) it is secret in its operation;
(3) it spreads by contact of particle with particle;
On the Hypocritical Side we see;
(1) its source is from without; This is man made doctrine. A doctrine is a rule of conduct among Church Believers not necessarily Church members, and yes there is a difference. What is man made doctrine? A doctrine may be true or false; it may be a mere tenet or opinion.(Webster.) I’m going to use the definition, Opinion. When a man of God starts using his own opinion on the validity of any scripture in the Bible, he has erred from the faith. For example, Calling any earthly man, Father., Ordaining a woman to any position that usurps authority over a man, I.E. Priest, Deacons, Pastors, etc. ”Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.” Any source used, by any minister of the Gospel, that is contrary to sound doctrine must be removed from the Church and never taught. Just because a man says that He believes in Jesus doesn’t necessarily mean that that person is saved. Jam 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
(2) it is secret in its operation; Simulation; a feigning to be what one is not; or dissimulation, a concealment of one’s real character or motives. More generally, hypocrisy is simulation, or the assuming of a false appearance of virtue or religion; a deceitful show of a good character, in morals or religion; a counterfeiting of religion. To be able to deceive many have used words to attack what we know is to be the truth. Many will use the word; Phraseology, to hide their lack of wisdom and knowledge. Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.