Summary: Unmask the false teaching and the fundamental deception behind Islam. A Muslim lives a life that is destroyed by the power of the Quran.
“The Muslim Maze”, Pt. 2
5. We Must Untangle The Many Islamic Errors From Truth.
We need to deal with and clarify 6 major issues…
· Muhammad calls himself the last prophet so we need to know how Islam defines and qualifies this title.
What is necessary to be considered a prophet?
Strong’s Bible Dictionary defines a Prophet as a beholder in vision, and inspired man.
In Islam, a prophet is known to be one who has:
- Performed Signs and Wonders
- Spoken to God Face to Face
- Live a sinless life
Jesus qualifies as a prophet…but not Mohammed!
· For Muslims the Qur’an is God’s Word. There are major differences between the ways their scripture presents events that are recorded in the Bible. (You can get all this on our website)
What the Quran Says:
- God created in 8 days (Surah 41:9-12). The Qur’an even contradicts itself on this point and says in Surah 10:3 that it was done in six days.
- One of Noah’s sons was left behind (Surah 11:32-
- Abraham’s father was Azar (Surah 6:74)
- Abraham was going to sacrifice Ishmael (Surah
- Abraham only had 2 sons (Surah 37:100-112)
- A person named Aziz bought Joseph
- Zechariah was only unable to talk for 3 nights
- Jesus was born under a palm tree (Surah 19:22-25)
What the Bible Says
- God created in 6 days
- All of Noah’s sons got onto the ark
- Abraham’s father’s name was Terah
- Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac
- Abraham had 8 sons
- Potiphar bought Joseph
- Zechariah was not able to speak until John the
Baptist was born (several months).
- Jesus was born in a stable
· The Bible says Jesus was crucified, Muslims believe He only ascended to heaven.
Surah 4:157-158 “And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure. Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty Wise.”
Surah 4.157 “That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.”
Luke 23:33 “When they came to the place called "The Skull," they crucified Jesus there, and the two criminals, one on his right and the other on his left.” (TEV)
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 “For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.”
· The Bible says Jesus is the Savior of the world, but Muslims believe He was only a Prophet.
Surah 19:30 “He (Jesus) said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet.”
Surah 9:30 “The Jews call ’Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Beyond that, Jesus (known as Isa) in the Quran is recognized as a great healer, a great teacher, and a great prophet of God. He is not acknowledged as God.
In all, he is highly revered in Islam and throughout the Quran. In Fact Jesus is mentioned almost 100 times in the Quran.
John 4:14 “God sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.”
I Timothy 2:5 " There is one God and one mediator between God and Men. The man Christ Jesus.”
· Islam doesn’t have a savior; it’s a religion of works. It’s based on rituals rather than a relationship with God.
How successful a Muslim is at doing what the Qur’an says determines their eternal fate. You better hope in the end that your 51% on the good side!
Surah 4:57 “And as for those who believe and do good deeds, we will make them enter gardens...”
Ephesians 2:8-9 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- not by works, so that no one can boast.” (NIV)