Summary: Here is a list of some of the names of the Antichrist in the Bible. He is called by many names but no matter what he is called, he has been defeated by the blood, life, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ! We must be weary because of that day
The Names of the Antichrist!
Here is a list of some of the names of the Antichrist in the Bible. He is called by many names but no matter what he is called, he has been defeated by the blood, life, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ! We must be weary because of that day no one on earth knows the day and hour of our Lord Jesus Christ. The antichrist will be reveled before that great and knowable day of our Lord.
(2 Th 2:1 KJV) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (2 Th 2:2 KJV) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. (2 Th 2:3 KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (2 Th 2:4 KJV) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Th 2:5 KJV) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? (2 Th 2:6 KJV) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. (2 Th 2:7 KJV) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (2 Th 2:8 KJV) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
1. The Bloody and Deceitful man.
Psalms 5:6 (KJV) Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
2. The Wicked One. Psalms 10:3-4 (KJV) 3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth. 4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
3. The Man of the Earth. Psalms 10:18 (KJV) To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
4. The Mighty Man. Psalms 52:1 (KJV) Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
5. The Enemy. Psalms 55:3 (KJV) Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
6. The Adversary. Psalms 74:10 (KJV) O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
7. The Violent Man. Psalms 140:1 (KJV) Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
8. The Spoiler. Isaiah 16:4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
9. The Profane and Wicked Prince. Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
10. The Little Horn. Daniel 7:8 (KJV) I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.