Summary: We only look at the resurrection as far as we can see it, oh but only look at it for what is really is. It’s was then, it is now, and it will forever will be right now. Know Jesus in the Power of the Resurrection.
23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” 24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
I just want to talk about the Power of the Resurrection, and what it has done for us. I think we as Christians and students of the Bible, we often look over the obvious, and find ourselves looking for a four-leaf clover in the glass, and why we are looking for this four-leaf clover, we over look all of the other flowers that show us God’s Power. We look beyond it, and often times it escapes us. And I believe, as a matter of fact, I know it’s for a purpose. One of the reasons that we are so defeated and so combated about, is not so much by the enemy, but by the turmoil that we see even among ourselves. Now sometime Satan is responsible for that, but other times it is us.
I want to tell you about the Power of Jesus Resurrection. What He said here in the 11th chapter, around the 25th verse, he said, “I am the Resurrection and the Life ”. Do you understand that it is the Power of Jesus Christ Resurrection at work, that makes you a Christian today? It’s the only reason that we are able to be Christians.
· It’s the Power of the Resurrection that gives us Faith to call upon the name of Jesus.
· It’s the Power of the Resurrection that has Satan under our feet.
· It’s the Power of the Resurrection that gives You and I the discipline power to draw others into the Kingdom of God.
· It’s the Power of the Resurrection that is just as powerful now, as it was then.
You see what the Resurrection has given you and I more than just faith; it’s more than eternal life; yet, this is what I’m trying to say. I think we are over looking so many of His benefits, so many Amanatee’s of the Holy Spirit and of the Resurrection that Jesus has won for us, that we simply look at just Eternal life.
· We simply look at the Resurrection Sunday
· We simply look at the Saints being raised up in a cloud with Believer’s
We simply just look at these things, but we don’t realize that God said that He have given you Power over the power of Satan. Do you understand that, that also liken to our abilities with the same Resurrection or Dotomus Power that Jesus Christ exercise when He go up from the grave. This is the same Power that you and I have today.
· It’s the same Power that raised Jarius daughter.
· It’s the same Power that called out demands.
· It’s the same Power that healed the lepers.
· It’s the same Power that will never loose its Power.
What I’m saying is this, you have the power to use the words of God to bring life, and you have power to use words of God to bring death. Jesus as we see Him in Gen. chapter 1, the Bible said, “and God said, let there be light. He used the word to bring light into the world, then we see him over in the book of Luke, and also Matthew records it, when he uses another word to curse and bring death for His Victory.