Summary: Beware of evil neighbours and friends that lead people away into destruction.
The bible talks about the problem and danger of a wicked neighbour:
The soul of the wicked desireth evil: his neighbour findeth no favour in his eyes.
The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them.
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
Who is a neighbour?
The neighbour is anybody who is around you.
The neighbour is anybody who is available to you.
The neighbour is anybody who is living near you.
The neighbour is anybody who is located near you.
The neighbour can be a friend or a relation.
When you break Neighbour into two: Nigh - near in place, time, or relationship
Boor - a member of a similar class elsewhere.
They are everybody who lives on earth!”
Christians are generally required by believers and non-believers to behave in a certain way.
They are expected to be flawless hence, people are usually quick to judge and condemn them.
The wicked also are equally active in condemning any retaliatory actions from Christians.
Since followers of Christ are supposed to return good for evil therefore, the wicked are reckless and wild in their attack of believers.
However, Jesus was specific when He addressed this issue with His disciples:
Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him
Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
• A neighbour has seized to be a friend or relation the moment he starts devising harm or hurt against a person.
• Such has become a wicked neighbour that should be treated with caution.
• The Psalmist says this clearly, Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts. (Psalm 28:3)
• Physical problems usually become spiritual problems.
• Once you fail to solve an issue physically, it eventually becomes an emotional and spiritual issue.
• According to a study of 2000 homebuyers carried out by Halifax Home Insurance in March 2010:
• Nearly one in ten people claim to have moved house because of poor relations with their neighbours,
• The people next door are a bigger influence on a decision to move house than schools.
Simply put the, the number of closed enemies (friends, relations, neighbours) that you have will determine your success or failure in life.
1. The wicked neighbour is the personality or power that will not stop unless it kills and destroy.
2. The wicked neighbour is the sworn enemy that will rather die if unable to destroy a person.
3. The wicked neighbour is the power or personality that carefully monitors your life so as to terminate it. –
perverse man sows strife, and a whisperer separates the best of friends. 29 A violent man entices his neighbor, and leads him in a way that is not good.
4. The wicked neighbour is the witchcraft powers on definite - clear-cut mission against people’s lives.