Summary: The fall and rise of the last world powers
This I say Brethren
The Time is Short
1 Cor 7:29-31
I The fall of the Worlds last super power, The US of A.
According to the secular media the United States is the only remaining Super Power. This seems to be in harmony with prophetic Word of God. Rom. 1:18-32 vividly describes America.
1. America is falling spiritually.
Ps 33:12 “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD”
A. America is foolishly embracing other gods, the gods of the Mormons, the Moonies, the Muslims, the Buddhists, etc.
B. America, as Israel is guilty of two great evils. Jer 2:13.
C. America has gone a whoring after other gods. She is grossly guilty of Spiritual adultery.
2. America is falling morally.
Prov. 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any
A. Sin when it is finished bringeth forth death. James 1:15
B. The wages of sin is death… Rom 6:23
C. The soul that sinneth it shall die. Ez. 18:43
3. America is falling economically.
Zep 1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in
the day of the LORD’S wrath;
A. Your riches are corrupted. James 5:2
B. Foolishly she has trusted in her riches Psalm 52:7
4. America is falling politically.
Mark 3:24-25 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom
cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot
A. Our kingdom is divided by bitterness.
B. Our kingdom is divided by pride and power madness.
C. Our kingdom is divided by selfishness.
II. The revival of the worlds last Gentile Empire the US of E.
According to the prophetic Word of God in Daniel chapters two and seven the
fourth Gentile World Empire is to be revived. It is called today the United States
of Europe or the European Union. It is rapidly coming together in our day. Its
monetary system has already been developed and is called the Euro.
Jerusalem is to be trodden down by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be
We are the privileged generation to see the conception of the final Gentile world
empire. When she is completed and has run her course Jerusalem will come into
full bloom. LUKE 21:20-24
1. This revived empire is of the people that destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD which
was the Roman Empire. Dan 9:26 It is thus identified.
A. This revived Roman Empire is the feet of the great Image that Nebuchadnezzar dreamed of. Dan 2:42-43.
B. This revived Roman Empire will be in power for Seven years. It is known as the Seventieth Week of Daniel. Dan 9:24-27.
C. This revived Roman Empire duration is also known as The Time of Jacobs Trouble. Jer 30:7
2. This revived Empire Ruler is given several names in the Scriptures.
A. He is called the Anti-Christ 1 John 2:18
B. He is called the man of sin. II Thess. 2:3
C. He is called the prince the shall come. Dan 9:26
3. This revived empire ruler is described in several ways.
A. He has a mouth speaking great things Dan 7:8,20/Rev 13:5.
B. His power shall be mighty but not of his own. Dan 8:24
C. By peace he shall destroy many he shall stand up against Christ. Dan 8:25.
4. The revived empire ruler will be revealed in his time. II Thess. 2:3,6-8
A. The shall come a falling away first: The Apostasy.
B. The rapture of the church shall take place first. II Thess 2:7
C. His coming is after the working of Satan with all power, signs and lying wonders. II Thess. 2:9
5. Daniel describes this period of Roman rule as a time of trouble such as never
was. Dan 12:1
6. Jesus describes this period of Roman Rule as Great Tribulation. Matt 24:21
7. John declares that no man can buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast. Rev 13:17-18.
III. The establishment of the Kingdom of our Lord.
1. The messianic Kingdom will be for one thousand years. Rev. 20:1-6
A. Longevity of life shall return to mankind. Isa 65:20
B. All animals will become vegetarians Isa 65:25
C. The knowledge of the glory of the Lord will abound. Heb 2:14
2. King Jesus will rule with a rod of iron Rev 2:27
A. He shall be King over all the earth Zec 14:9
B. He shall reign out of Jerusalem Zec 14:16
C. All nations shall flow into Jerusalem Isa 2:1-5
3. Israel will be blessed and become a great nation in the earth. Ezk. 37:21-38
A. God blesses Israel for His Holy names’ sake. Ezk. 36:21-23
B. God remembers His promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
4. Satan is bound for one thousand years and is cast into the bottomless pit. Rev 20:1-3.