Summary: There are threats against the biblical family that we should recognize
Introduction: Illustration “promiscuous Americans
Illustration “A nation that embraces homosexuality will be destroyed”
I. The Homosexual Agenda
A. What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
1. In Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 God’s word says it is an abomination to the Lord.
2. What is an abomination?
3. An abomination is an outrage, a disgrace, something detestable to God
4. The NT further reinforces God’s stance on homosexuality.
5. 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 tells us that those who practice homosexuality will not see the Kingdom of God.
6. And that according to Romans 1:26-28 God has turned some over to their sin of homosexuality and let sin’s consequences run its course in their lives.
B. Their attitude
1. The design and plan to begin pushing the gay agenda began in the 1970’s but greatly expanded in the 1980’s.
2. Illustration # 1
3. The homosexual community is not simply made up of victims of discrimination nor are they just people wanting equality. They in fact hold a vile hatred of anything not like them or anything opposed to them.
C. Their purposes
1. There are a number of purposes by the homosexual community.
2. One of the primary purpose is to change the family unit as it is understood today.
3. Play video
4. Illustration # 2
D. Their plan
1. In the book “After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 1990s” it was revealed that one of the ways in which they will accomplish their goals would be by the use of propaganda.
2. “The homosexual agenda can succeed by conversion of the average Americans emotions, mind, and will, through, a planned psychological attack in the form of propaganda to the nation via media” (page 153);
3. “Propaganda relies more upon emotional manipulation that upon logic, since its goal is to bring about public change” (page 162);
4. They argue that homosexuals have been born gay even though they know it is not true.
5. “We argue that for all practical purposes, gays should be considered to have been born gay, even though sexual orientation, for most humans, seems to be the product of a complex interaction between innate predispositions and environmental factors during childhood and early adolescence” (page 184);
6. AIDS epidemic should be exploited “to increase attention and sympathy” as “victimized minority.” (pg. 25)
7. Portray opposing churches “as antiquated backwaters”, badly out of step with the time and with the latest findings of psychology (page 179);
8. All speech that is opposing homosexual behavior should be banned under “clear and present danger to public order” (pg.101)
II. The Transgender Agenda
A. What the Bible says about Transgenderism
1. Deuteronomy 22:5 “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
B. Their attitude
1. Their attitude is the same as the Homosexual attitude since it is part of the same movement.
2. It will be a sheer delight to besmirch our tormentors, we cannot waste our resources on revenge alone (page 189); (Book named “After the Ball How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's”)