Summary: I leave a legacy by living as a faithful steward of my time and talent!
Outline, Devotional, Audio & Video available at http://bit.ly/msAI8v.
You know you are a STEWARD when you understand…
8:17-18, James 1:16-17
…I am to oversee all that God has entrusted to me! Malachi 3:8
I leave a legacy by living as a faithful steward of my TIME when I…
…understand God’s purpose and priorities for my life.
…balance my work and my sabbath.
I leave a legacy by living as a faithful steward of my TALENT when I…
…cultivate and use my natural abilities and spiritual gifts to show the love of
Jesus in the world and to build up His body, the Church!
Seven truths about our TALENT (1 Corinthians 12-14):
• God determines which gift we do and do not receive!
• Different people are given different portions of their talents!
• Ability and maturity are two different things!
• We are to steward our talent so that the entire church benefits!
• God gives us passions to help motivate and compel us toward certain ministry areas!
• Every talent must be cultivated if it is to be effectively stewarded!
• We must be willing to serve outside our area of talent if there is a pressing need.
JUST JUMP IN! JUMP AROUND! JUMP UP!
How will you answer God when he asks you,
“What did you do with what I gave you?”