Summary: THE “LEFT” HAS FOUND THE ISSUE OF “TOLERANCE” TO BE THE MECHANISM TO FORCE SOCIAL CHANGE IN AMERICA OVER THE PREVIOUSLY DOMINATING BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW. EXCESSIVE TOLERANCE RESULTS IN A PERMISSIVE SOCIETY, IN WHICH THE STABILIZING SOCIAL STRUCTURES CRUMBLE,
TOLERANCE: THE WEDGE AGAINST CHRISTIANS
THE “LEFT” HAS FOUND THE ISSUE OF “TOLERANCE” TO BE THE MECHANISM TO FORCE SOCIAL CHANGE IN AMERICA OVER THE PREVIOUSLY DOMINATING BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW. EXCESSIVE TOLERANCE RESULTS IN A PERMISSIVE SOCIETY, IN WHICH THE STABILIZING SOCIAL STRUCTURES CRUMBLE, DESTROYING THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY.
I. COMPROMISE defined
1. The difference between its verb and noun form is amazing.
The first is like in politics, the second is like falling into sin or giving-in to an enemy.
2. COMPROMISE (noun)
Define: “agreement.” Synonyms: accommodation, adjustment, bargain, concession, fifty-fifty, happy medium, middle ground, settlement, trade-off.
3. COMPROMISE (verb)
Define: “put in jeopardy.” Synonyms: cop out, dishonor, embarrass, endanger, give in, hazard, imperil, jeopardize, menace, ruin, sell out, weaken.
4. IF WE MAKE A COMPROMISE WITH THE WORLD, WE IMPERIL OUR STANDING WITH GOD!
1. “The willingness to tolerate opinions or behavior that you don’t agree with.”
2. “A fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one’s own; freedom from bigotry.”
3. "The capacity to endure continued subjection to something, esp. a drug, transplant, antigen, environmental conditions, the world’s values -- without adverse effects."
4. The problem is, the "Left" is not content for us to tolerate the sins they’re promoting; they demand that we AGREE THAT THOSE SINS ARE OK!
5. Tolerance isn’t exercised universally; we don’t tolerate many things in our society, like crime and illegal behavior. Laws must exist to keep order. Laws by nature are intolerant, but they’re not bigots for being intolerant.
B. LAWS DEFINED
1. The system of rules that a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and may enforce by the imposition of penalties.
2. Without Law there can be no public order and policy. These can lead to chaos, malpractice, injustice, immoral and inequitable administration of justice.
3. Laws were created to protect the bodily persons of people, their rights, their property, and their consciences. Human laws originated from God, the Creator, and all His judgments are final.
C. PARADOX OF TOLERANCE
The “Paradox of tolerance” is the well-known problem that a ‘tolerant’ person is antagonistic toward intolerance, hence intolerant of it. It turns out that those who style themselves “tolerant’ are frequently more intolerant than those they label intolerant.
A. IN VIRIOLOGY
“When a virus is able to circumvent host defenses and is able to replicate.” That’s what happens when we do not resist beliefs opposed to God’s laws; they circumvent our defenses and replicate themselves in us.
B. A PERMISSIVE SOCIETY
1. A PERMISSIVE SOCIETY is a society where social norms are becoming increasingly liberal. This usually accompanies a change in what is considered deviant. While typically preserving the rule "do not harm others", a permissive society would have few other moral codes (harm principle, no victimless crimes).