Summary: What it takes to be a brother in Christ.
TWENTY COMMANDS OF CHRISTIAN BROTHERHOOD
9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
1. Without dissimulation
2. Leave evil Hang onto the good.
3. Just be kind and affectionate.
4. Preferring Christians over the world of sinners.
5. Don’t be lazy are careless.
6. Be true to the lord in his spirit.
7. Serving him as best we can.
8. Rejoice in our hope.
9. Be patient wait on the Lord.
10. Just keep praying.
11. Be a strong worker share his love and word.
12. Have hospitality show you love.
13. Forgive them that persecute you Bless them.
14. Bless them don’t curse them.
15. Rejoice with them have a good time.
16. Go ahead and cry with those weep it want kill you.
17. Be in and of the same mind to each other.
18. Get you mind off of the world and on Christ.
19. Associate with humble and Godly people.
20. Don’t be a self-cenceited